Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Angel's Bio and Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
angel722

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi There!!

***UPDATE- My computer recently crashed and it's difficult for me to get online on a regular basis. If your requesting a reading, it will probably take awhile and it may be better to request a different reader for the time being until I can get another computer and be on here on a more regular basis. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm really excited to be here and to have the opportunity to read for you! I'm kind of the jack of all trades in the psychic field, and my abilities range across the Clairs, though Empathic and Mediumship abililites seem to be the strongest.
*Note about Mediumship readings- This is still a work in progress. I work better with earthbound spirits and I work for spirit, not necessarily the client. I do sometimes get crossed over spirits, but the connection and messages often aren't as strong as they could be. I can try to connect, but it is hit and miss. I do offer them,however, so I can get more practice doing them, so I do ask for feedback and I may ask for validation I have connected to the right spirit, if they come through :)

Most of my readings are Angel Readings. These readings often offer advice,guidance and messages from the Angels. I have been doing these readings for over 10 years. I am the former owner and show host for Mystic Realm on Blog Talk Radio and a former psychic for the group FIND ME. I did work for a time on Oranum, but that platform just wasn't my thing.

Due to circumstances, I was forced to take an extended break from everything and now in a position to get back to work for spirit :)

I don't have many rules. If I can't connect, I will either ask for a pic or simply let you know. If I cannot answer something or if I feel it is against my own ethics, I will also communicate this to you. I do require DETAILED feedback. What I got right, what I missed, and if the entire reading is off, I need to know this to! In order for me to help you better, I need you to help me and this information helps me guage my accuracy but also allows me to figure out where the connection got blotched! If you originally didn't connect with the reading at first, then thought about it and it resonate, let me know that to!
Though I try to keep my readings as inspiring as possible, I'm also a very honest reader. I won't t tell you what you want to hear because I don't feel that it serves a purpose, I am assuming if your feeling drawn to me, then you want an honest answer, not just something that will make you feel better.

I will do readings on the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you!
Last edited by angel722 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinkjasmine

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi Angel

Can I request a reading?

angel722

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Sure, what's your question? Or of you just want a basic reading, please upload a photo. TY :)

pinkjasmine

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:42 pm

I sent you a pm with the picture link :)

Jackrab

Unread post Fri May 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi angel I've just had a brilliant reading off Celtic rose but she didn't connect to my baby in spirit she said maybe another reader could I'd really appreciate if you could he would be about age three now

angel722

Unread post Fri May 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi Jackrab,I'm really sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain you have through. There is no pain greater then the lose of a child. I'm not sure where we are going to go with this.I am seeing an older male and female in spirit holding him. I know one of the questions you have is if he is alright and went to where he was supposed to, and I am seeing all three of them in the light. He appears happy and of light, which means he did cross over and is not alone. I'm not sure who themale and female is, they just appear older and feel like family members. They are saying that he is being well cared for until the day that you can all be together once again. They don't want you to worry, she (the older female) is saying "please don't worry, he is safe and he is NOT alone). She is also saying that "it wasn't your fault, you did nothing wrong." She is showing me a white flower. I'm not sure what this means but jut heard the word "innocence". I'm not seeing him as an infant, I'm seeing him around the age of three. He's very well loved and is reaching outwards. I'm hearing"mommy"..."angel".. You still hear an infant or child crying, don't you? from time to time, wondering if this is him, which makes you wonder if he is ok. I am seeing that the three of them do come and see you. I'm seeing you (I assume) laying in bed.They are standing by a corner as he walks up to you and touches you either on the head or the shoulder. Do you sleep on your side, because the person is sleeping on their side as he touches them. I asked about the crying and they said "memories" but you feel something, and she explains "yes, we are near when it's heard.It means we will be making a visit soon". She is showing me other children and say's that he misses everyone. That they "watch from above...heaven..".
I asked her why they continue to watch and visit.She say's "We may not be there in flesh, the physical, but we are always together in each other's hearts. Our hearts keep us together, always. This doesn't go away. Time doesn't exsist here. Though we are here and they are there, we never lose our memories or our love, it's like time doesn't exsist at all, not for us, and so we wait until we are together again. There is also alot of healing that needs to be done, more then you know. It's hard for someone to move forward with an emptiness in your heart,only love can fill that hole and so we come. Like Guardian angels" she smiles warmly. His (the child) love can heal that wound. They feel him, all of them. (not sure who she is talking about, hopefully you do). His presence, since the moment of conception has brought healing.
So I ask- So, why, why did he leave so soon?
her- She chuckles, I don't ask those questions. Even I don't question why these happen, they just do. We don't get to decide how long we get to stay on that planet, but we do get to decide to appreciate the time we do have with our loved one's. The pain of lose is difficult, but the beauty of the love,those few precious moments, THAT is what is important, that is what matter's. It's being able to open our hearts to that one person and loving them with all that we have whether it's only for a few minutes or for years. That is the ONLY thing that matter's. The pain, it always goes away when your back together again and then it will be forgotten, but that love, it stays with you forever. It's never forgotten, never lost. Our little angel, he touched many hearts, and changed many lives and he will do it again. They will be back together again and it will be a beautiful moment. The loss is the darkness, the love, the precious memories of those moments, that is the light that is carried in the heart and is what carries us through our time in the world. That's the only thing that matters. (She keeps saying that,lol). Tell her, he's in the butterflies, he's in the wind, he is all around her, kissing her with the rain. It may feel like there is no more reason or purpose, being these precious moments carries us through the hardships of the world, it gives us a reason to go on and a belief there is more when we are done. It never ends, just changes. but we are always together. We must leave now, but we will return". Always look towards love, it will guide you,,, always!

This is all I am getting for now. I hope this message helps you and I am sending you healing energy. Many blessings to you.
Blessed Be,
Angel

Jackrab

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 am

Hi angel just giving feedback. You picked up on my baby in spirit and yes he will be about age three the woman and man I'm thinking is my nanna and grandad looking after him. I was about eight weeks pregnant when I had a miscarriage was so sad for a long time two years later went on to have another son Jack he's loud loving won't take my other son's place but helped me be happy again. I do sleep on my side and keep asking for a sign. So all I have to say is that you were spot on with your reading you have a wonderful gift and has filled my heart with joy

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 am

hugs jackrab, glad you were able to hear from him, i knew i wasn't the right reader for this particular read, so happy to have helped by directing you onto someone who was able to help you connect. much love xxx

Jackrab

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Thank-you Celtic rose I appreciate it I'm very happy with both readings

angel722

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Awesome, Thank you for the feedback. The did feel look like grandparent types, so I am convinced that he is with them and is being well taken care of :) I wonder if that is what he meant by saying angel, by sending you another child. :) I do appreciate you allowing me to read for you and to thank you, your son and your grandparents to speak to me and deliver the messages. It is helping me alot. I've been struggeling with the mediumship readings, as crossed over spirits seemed to be difficult for me, but I did another reading recently and decided to use a different method then previous readings. I don't do symbols well, so I decided in the reading to forget the symbols to validate and just let the spirit say what they need to say. I figured their words and messages/energy would confirm it was them, and they would drop their own hints in the message and it seems to work alot better way :) Your the second one I have used this method on and it seems to work so I appreciate you helping me in this area as well.
Your baby is beautiful and so are your grandparents. Again, thank you for everything (((hugs)))
And thank you Celtic for your support and confidence, your an amazing woman!! (((hugs)))

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information