Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My heart feel heavy...

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
strangerlady

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:05 am

My heart feels heavy... something happened...i am being desperate i guess.. trying a lot to be normal and move on but i dont know if this is the right thing to do... can somebody guide
in short i am actually stuck ..dont wanna go back as though it is easiest thing to do... and dont know about moving ahead as i am scared of the unknown and leaving behind something i had was enough for me to something i dont know i will have or not in the coming day
name - M
Area- Karachi, Pakistan

strangerlady

Unread post Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 pm

My life is falling apart... can i get help and guidance

Cheyenne
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm

in short i am actually stuck ..dont wanna go back as though it is easiest thing to do... and dont know about moving ahead as i am scared of the unknown and leaving behind something i had was enough for me to something i dont know i will have or not in the coming day

It sounds like you are letting your fears keep you from what your heart knows you need .. Listen to your heart for direction it will never lead you astray, when we listen to our mind that is when our fears of the unknown come out and keep us stuck .
We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

strangerlady

Unread post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 pm

It sounds like you are letting your fears keep you from what your heart knows you need .. Listen to your heart for direction it will never lead you astray, when we listen to our mind that is when our fears of the unknown come out and keep us stuck .
[/quote]

Dear thank you so much for putting this message... i have taken a decision but i dont know if what i have done right or wrong

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information