Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading request please?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Oreosnow

Unread post Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey so if anyone is willing to give me a reading or feels drawn to me, i would really appreciate it.

My main question is, did angels save me? Was archangel micheal there with me? Do i have a gift?

I always felt different. My whole life i felt like i didn't belong, im not like normal people and its near impossible for me to see the evil and bad in people. I had a NDE last year, and after that the feeling of being different became even stronger. Im much more sensitive now (and i was already really sensitive to begin with) and i do believe i always had a gift, but now i guess i awakened? I honestly believe this, and i feel crazy but everyone here is so nice and supportive, i feel safe here.

Thank you for reading my long post, and i appreciate any input that i receive from you guys.

Dogmeat

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:31 pm

It's great to know you and for us to be part of a big family I have sensed great emotions from you hang in there. there are people who love you and you know that, you just feel more Sometimes and that's OK. I channeled a lot of your emotion today lol you came off like a tidal wave and I am soaked lol I know you feel blue and I know that sometimes you don't understand why but even when you're lost and alone take me as proof as someone feels it so cheer up! : D

Oreosnow

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:20 am

Dogmeat wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:31 pm
It's great to know you and for us to be part of a big family I have sensed great emotions from you hang in there. there are people who love you and you know that, you just feel more Sometimes and that's OK. I channeled a lot of your emotion today lol you came off like a tidal wave and I am soaked lol I know you feel blue and I know that sometimes you don't understand why but even when you're lost and alone take me as proof as someone feels it so cheer up! : D
Thank you! Yeah today my emotions were in hyperdrive. Like i dont even know why it was so strong. I love you meat.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information