Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Crimson Fox Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Echo Storm

Unread post Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 am

Thank you so much for the short reading, Fox! (February 17th, 2019). It was very accurate, by the way!

First card was "Power".

I had to listen within first before I get to pick the card.

The bottom line is that it has to do with my spirit and my inner strength. In other words, I am my own boss. My own thoughts. My own beliefs. And to face obstacles...to understand why I had to go through. It is for my soul's development. This is what I am going through at this stage of my life. It's a huge thing for me so I knew exactly what Fox was talking about.

Then the second card was "Throat Chakra".

When he said it is time to pick between 1-7. I had to wait and listen. I felt "7". I felt it in my whole being. Then Fox said he heard "7" and "throat". So it is pretty clear that the Spirit is at work with us. It was interesting because last year my tonsillar was so bad and got swelled up. But this year, it has been reduced more. But it's still there, though. So it was very interesting that the card was "Throat Chakra". That makes completely sense.

Thank you so much!

Echo Storm

Cookie

Unread post Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 am

Hi Crimson, would love a reading on what we discussed in chat. A little bit more about it, we met in october 2015, had very strong chemistry and even an empathic connection of sorts, any time I was around him every nerve in my body went calm. It's like nothing I felt before. Things got really messed up though back then and we stopped speaking for several months. We got back in touch but the connection seemed to have died. But I keep running into him, both in person and on social media since then and now we're back talking again and my feelings for him seem to have come back but I'm not sure what is going on his end, we don't talk much even since we reconnected. I'm afraid to tell him I still feel the same, but I still feel something there, more than attraction, I can't explain it. I don't know how to approach him 😓

Crimson Fox

Unread post Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:04 am

Cookie wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 am
Hi Crimson, would love a reading on what we discussed in chat. A little bit more about it, we met in october 2015, had very strong chemistry and even an empathic connection of sorts, any time I was around him every nerve in my body went calm. It's like nothing I felt before. Things got really messed up though back then and we stopped speaking for several months. We got back in touch but the connection seemed to have died. But I keep running into him, both in person and on social media since then and now we're back talking again and my feelings for him seem to have come back but I'm not sure what is going on his end, we don't talk much even since we reconnected. I'm afraid to tell him I still feel the same, but I still feel something there, more than attraction, I can't explain it. I don't know how to approach him 😓
Hi cookie, I will get my cards now, in the meantime can you pick to numbers between 1 and 9 please :)
Crimson Fox

Cookie

Unread post Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:06 am

4 and 3 please. Thank you!

Crimson Fox

Unread post Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 am

Cookie wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:06 am
Thank you cookie.

Okay, so the first card drawn is spiritual union;
it deals with relationships involving an emotional bond. it could be between new lovers, kindred souls, family members, friends, business associates or partners. it could even relate to a specific project or situation. it would be the perfect time to realise that all relationships are really about you. notice when you interact with different people in your life, it asks Are they giving you energy or taking it away? is there an equal exchange? - there should be an equal balance between giving and receiving energy.
Relationships are mirrors if your own life, they reflect how you feel and treat yourself and how you react and respond to various situations and individuals around you. each and every union is an opportunity for soul growth.

The second card is Fulfilment of wishes
so this card is being on of if not the most important of the minor arcana cards, it represents emotional satisfaction, contentment and enjoyment. your wishes may be comming true, are you ready? happiness, success, good healtj, completion and accompilishment of your dreams are in the palm of your hand. This card acts as a reminder to hold on to the benificial feelings from acepting and receiving what youve asked or strived for. Know that these will assist you in the future when you may need inspiration and possitive energy,
This is the right time to heal those past memories that have been holding you hostage. Forgive others and yourself so that your wishes, goals and desires have a clear, unobstructed path to your heart, soul and life.

Hope this helps.
Crimson Fox

Cookie

Unread post Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:31 am

Crimson Fox wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 am
Cookie wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:06 am
Thank you cookie.

Okay, so the first card drawn is spiritual union;
it deals with relationships involving an emotional bond. it could be between new lovers, kindred souls, family members, friends, business associates or partners. it could even relate to a specific project or situation. it would be the perfect time to realise that all relationships are really about you. notice when you interact with different people in your life, it asks Are they giving you energy or taking it away? is there an equal exchange? - there should be an equal balance between giving and receiving energy.
Relationships are mirrors if your own life, they reflect how you feel and treat yourself and how you react and respond to various situations and individuals around you. each and every union is an opportunity for soul growth.

The second card is Fulfilment of wishes
so this card is being on of if not the most important of the minor arcana cards, it represents emotional satisfaction, contentment and enjoyment. your wishes may be comming true, are you ready? happiness, success, good healtj, completion and accompilishment of your dreams are in the palm of your hand. This card acts as a reminder to hold on to the benificial feelings from acepting and receiving what youve asked or strived for. Know that these will assist you in the future when you may need inspiration and possitive energy,
This is the right time to heal those past memories that have been holding you hostage. Forgive others and yourself so that your wishes, goals and desires have a clear, unobstructed path to your heart, soul and life.

Hope this helps.
!!!!!! I'm SQUEALING!!! That first card describes me and this guy's connection perfectly, it feels like something on a spiritual/soul level. But I think our human life issues are holding us back from whatever connection or journey we're supposed to have together. I'll definitely think about this reading moving forward, and I do need to heal past issues before seeing where things will go with him. But this is definitely a great sign, and encouraging. I'll take it slow, see if I can at least work up the courage to speak to him first  Last time we spoke was Valentine's day, he said to message him any time, but neither of us has made a move LMFAO 

Princess2711

Unread post Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 am

Hello Crimson, just wondering if I could request a reading if possible. My choose numbers are 7 and 11. Thank you 😊 Looking forward to hearing from you!

Crimson Fox

Unread post Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Princess2711 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 am
Hello Crimson, just wondering if I could request a reading if possible. My choose numbers are 7 and 11. Thank you 😊 Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi Princess,

Certainly :)

First card drawn:

Light

This card reassures you that this is your time to be in the light. No matter whats happening around you, prosperity and bliss and promised. the qualities of this card are pleasure, happiness, contentment, growth, success, joy and illumination. the light always brings forth new birth, a constant renewal of life..
this is now your moment to shine, the radiance from within yourself will be there for all to see.
As people become attracted to the rays of your spiritual light, and by being compassionate, generous, inspiring and a leader, many will benifit from the warmth emanating from you.
Be cautious but also open to whatever or whomever you're attracting, this warmth can reach far and wide.
This card also reminds you that nothing remains in the dark, truths and certain paths before you will begin to emerge and can surely be seen. Possitive thoughts and happy memories will light the path forward even more and attract exactly what you are giving out.

Second Card:

Balance

This card represents the need for balance and harmony with your inner life as well as what's surrounding you in the world, some lifestyle changes are required at this time. It could be associated with love, relationships, business or even your own career.
This card is trying to make you realise that what you percieve to be happening around you is really an externalisation of an inner process or conflict that you may be currently experiencing.
This card most often appears if you work in the legal sector or when your involved in law-related matters.
Have faith that justice will triumph as justice and karma go hand in hand. Take only what you have earned, treat people fairly and don't take advantage of anyone - this is all part of living a balaced, karmic life.

When determining somethign there must be a state of balance - emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritualliy so you can make rational decisions and logic judgemets. This is the time to be honest, caring and responsible for the choices that you've made as well as the ones that will be made in the future.

Hope this Helps :)
Crimson Fox

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information