Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Crackersisback Reading Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:05 am

If you have received a reading with Crackers/Crackersisback Please feel free to leave your feedback here/ :hugs: it's greatly appreciated. Thanks all
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi Crackers

Some feedback for you

Thanks for sharing the messages in chat with me recently. Twice now when I have logged in you've given the best messages I could have asked for. I appreciate you taking the time out to explain them to me. I understood the messages clearly,

The first one: The White bear... you told me someone was giving me hug and showing a white bear.
You said they were also showing you a red flower.
...You were right, the bear is holding a flower and I know who (in spirit) would be showing me that. :thinktank:
Reason why i'm impressed is that the night prior to you giving me this message one of S's comforters appeared on my table. There was no explanation for it being there. Not only was it placed there, but it was folded up. That same night, (the dog had a mickey mouse toy) I was in Homebound's class in chat. Anyhow, dog was sleeping in bed behind me, and once the class was over I noticed that 1- the dog had not moved the whole duration of the class .. yet.. the mickey mouse toy had moved. Told others in chat and was trying to figure out how (despite me being a believer, I didn't want to get my hopes up)

Very next day you gave me this message so now I know who is moving the toys around here :grin:

2nd message: The fairy Boat. You know yesterday I understood again who this was. But now I look deeper into this, it makes perfect sense. The fairies make sense, but so do Dolphins/Sea theme. The fairies: I have an ornament with 3 fairies and spirit love to move the wings on them. I have also been finding fairies in the back garden. The doll kind :grin: (Turns out there's a fox around here who steals shoes/toys/clothes from gardens and drops them around in others. But still.. it's a sign.

Finally....you mentioned a heart locket with inscribed pattern. Correct.. that was gifted by a loved one now passed. I don't know where it is.. but you're right, it's a locket and you described it accurately.

So grateful for you :thinktank: thank you
hugs

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Crackersisback

Unread post Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Awe so grateful to help Sam as u help abundantly n never ask in return hug so here is urs honey love u so hug

Healingmewithin

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi crackersisback
I just want to say thank you for a wonderful and accurate reading, that you gave to me ,,it was professional, to the point and so so accurate. I felt great after the reading and I still feel good long after. Your are an earth angel and, thank you so much.
Barry

strangerlady

Unread post Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

You gave me few hints in the chat i am with id of lost... thanks for guiding... god bless u prayers and healings

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 am

♥ ♥ crackers ♥ ♥

Thank-you for Healing Circle earlier, beautiful energies.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Thank you for healing circle crackers

Great energies all around, you are so appreciated... hugs

:)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information