Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

still hurt over loss

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Misto

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 am

Hi there I'm new to this page and was recommended by a friend to join.
I'm just looking for any kind words of future hope of more children as it's been 9 months since I lost my baby boy to still birth . Thank you for taking time to read

curb9

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:52 pm

(I’m not one of the gifted members)

*walks by the mourning parent sitting on one of the park benches. Sits down for a moment and holds hands. During the quiet moment they both close their eyes and allow a few tears to trickle down.

Then the birds sing, the sun shines on their faces. There is a subtle smell of lilacs. They take a moment to enjoy the moment and feel peace and hope.

Please take care. I can’t see the future (maybe someone else here can help with that) but allow yourself to feel your strength.

Misto

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 pm

curb9 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:52 pm
(I’m not one of the gifted members)

*walks by the mourning parent sitting on one of the park benches. Sits down for a moment and holds hands. During the quiet moment they both close their eyes and allow a few tears to trickle down.

Then the birds sing, the sun shines on their faces. There is a subtle smell of lilacs. They take a moment to enjoy the moment and feel peace and hope.

Please take care. I can’t see the future (maybe someone else here can help with that) but allow yourself to feel your strength.
Thank you for your message it means a lot x

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information