Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Entara's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Entara Mae

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:17 pm

I am a naturally gifted psychic and medium-in-practice. I'd say medium-in-training but no one's teaching me ;). I've been at least somewhat aware of my gift since before I was of school age and it got out of hand recently, leading me to a bipolar diagnosis. So, now that I'm on medication, which significantly dulls my abilities, I have to learn how to be psychic from a bit of a setback. I have multiple broken chakras and this makes it difficult for me to ground, center, and shield. But this makes it so I can experience another person's energies as though they were personally my own. So, while I am happy to do readings, because of how I do them, I get easily overwhelmed by emotions and don't do them as deeply as I can, necessarily, all of the time.

Mezzi12

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Hey Entara, can you please give me a reading? Particularly as it concerns the state of my finances. Thanks in advance.

Ellyion

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 am

Hi Entara Mae,

I think it is amazing that no one is teaching you. I admire people who have amazing abilities like yours.

I hope your chakras will become balanced! :(

Is it okay if you did a reading for me? If its not too much for you.

Jackrab

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi I wondered if you could give me any message about my ex partner's dad he passed over and family been through a lot

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information