Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

do I need to surround myself with protection?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
LionessLeo71

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello,
I have a neighbor whom I seek to at times and every time we talk she always brings up such things to do with gifts of healing and psychic and able to see evil shadows etc .. so many things I can't remember all to mention.
I'm not saying she's a fraud or anything I just don't know what to think or expect conciderring she also talks about vodoo , spells and other personal things that had happened to her through evil. . I really don't know if she's genuine or do I need to surround my self with protection. ?

Owlscrying

Unread post Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 am

LionessLeo71 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 pm
I really don't know if she's genuine or do I need to surround my self with protection. ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust your intuition.

Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.

If I may say, would be no hesitancy if you were sure all is positive.

Make time to Ground / Shield for self-protection.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Owlscrying wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 am
LionessLeo71 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 pm
I really don't know if she's genuine or do I need to surround my self with protection. ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust your intuition.

Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.

If I may say, would be no hesitancy if you were sure all is positive.

Make time to Ground / Shield for self-protection.

Couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:

10/10 times intuition is always right when it comes to this
I also agree you must have picked up on something for you to ask.. so I'd say yes probably a great idea to keep up with shielding

Not to say all who practice magic/spells are doing so for negative purposes.. but if you feel within that something is off.. it probably is

Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information