Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Love reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Chels

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:20 am

Will my relationship last?? At odds over having kids or not SOS

Sanford_P

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:22 pm

at odds over having kids... That would be a deal buster for me, something to talk about early on in a serious relationship. Not the first date, of course, but you can feel in your heart when a relationship is getting serious. You are asking yourself if you might want to spend the rest of your life with this guy.

I don't know if your relationship will last. I don't do outcome reads. Besides, what would you do if I said your relationship was doomed to fail? Would you really break up with this guy based on the word of some anonymous guy on the internet?

Your heart will point you in the right direction. Your head will help get you there- and keep you out of trouble along the way. I know that's not terribly insightful, but it's all I have today.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information