Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Love reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kerri89

Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 am

my life in the past eight months has been hectic! My relationship broke down I thought he was coming back turns out he isn’t at I guess but I have met someone through friends I really like him but I don’t think he feels the same we hit it off really well though I haven’t heard from him since his name is Brett he’s a Libra. my name is Kerri-anne DOB 13/3/89
Attachments
D676D1C4-4EA1-4490-AE18-925F8711ADDD.jpeg

theemi

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:52 am

Hi Kerri-anne. When I do readings I feel things as well, could be emotional or physical feelings. As I connected to you i feel a burning feeling in the middle of my chest up to my throat. I feel a heaviness in my chest. Hope you are doing well.
I pulled three cards for you, the King of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, and Page of Pentacles.

King of Pentacles is strong and committed, stable, and a lot to give.
The Ace of Wands is something that you were waiting for to ignite that spark in you.
The Page of Pentacles is the beginning of something being offered to you.

The King of Pentacles could represent your ex, who was your rock and who you built a lot of your life around (or was planning to.) Brett may be the spark that got you excited about loving again. This is a good thing, even if he doesn't follow through. He showed you what is possible, and that you do have options! If he was good to you, let that be an example of what you want in a relationship. Make a list of your wants and needs in a partner, and it will help you identify potential suitors. The Page of Pentacles is someone coming towards you. Someone who will offer the relationship you want, although this probably won't look exactly like the King of Pentacles, it will be stable and they will be loyal. I'm not sure what to look for, but you won't have to do all the heavy lifting. They are ambitious and ready!

Regarding Brett - Sometimes people may have a good time with us but they know it is not the right time. They know that they aren't in a good place, and they want to keep you from being hurt. They may even feel that you deserve better and aren't confident enough to move forward. I hope you find peace regarding the situation, and hope you have a good birthday!

Kerri89

Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:14 am

thank you so much for your reply... I did see a guy it was pretty serious for about 9 weeks but he had a pregnant girlfriend he said was his ex 🤦🏽‍♀️ so he kind of shook me but it didn’t really shatter me... brett i just hung out with a couple of times and slept with him once but then he dropped off that was last sunday monday.

theemi

Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:44 am

Kerri, I know how that feels. It isn't you - you can do everything right, and if someone is not ready they will erase themselves from your life. I wish people were more upfront and honest,, but sometimes they just can not face someone and tell them what they feel. especially men, they are raised not to do so. you can find someone who will stick with you and give you the offer of romance/security/love that you want!

Kerri89

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:41 am

can i please ask if i’m ever going to catch up with brett again? even hang out? also... i’m concerned about my ex boyfriend and his mental health...he’s on home detention at the moment and his new girlfriend has been harassing me and controlling him now he isn’t allowed to contact me anymore because he told her we have slept together since they have been together. i know i need to walk away and let him live his own life but i worked and fought so hard to keep him on the right path and i’m so worried he will end up in jail. His name is Jared Payne 23-10-87 if you can. i’m sorry

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information