Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Mediumship

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
AlvaC1324

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Hi! My name is Alva and I have been having these crazy dreams some are different but some are recurring. I also saw an entity that I already told Dr. Kelly R Schutz about but she told me to come to a medium/Psychic and said maybe I had Psychic abilities that were getting stronger as I age because I have heard voices. I just really need some closure on these dreams though If you could help it would be wonderful because these dreams and voices are just scaring me and nobody that I know is able to tell me why these things are happening. I hope with all my heart that you can help. Thanks! :help:

LeonardoGucci

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:50 am

Hi Savana09,
Oh my, was that this year? If so, this is all very recent, and such hard times for you.
I tried meditating again. I saw some rolling hills, like foothills, with coniferous forests. There were these red barn board buildings. Looked like an old western town or farm or something. Then several burlap bags. Scissors were cutting open one of the bags. I was deep in meditation hovering on the edge of consciousness and I heard some arguments about where something was, I don’t know where it is, the money, we need it for something. You idiot, now look what you done. It sounded like a bad argument. After that I heard someone say, can he really hear us? Another person said, I don’t know? I think at that point they were talking about me, so I came out of meditation and said yes, I heard all that.
Does this make any sense to you? These events? Maybe metaphorically?

Savana09

Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:47 pm

The only thing I can think of is he murdered her in the barn so my brother wouldn't find them but it was a metal barn. It was last January but it still feels like it just happened

LeonardoGucci

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 pm

Be sure to know that your mom is well and fine in Heaven. She wanted you to get this message, I heard her say please, I could hear it in her voice that she wanted to reach you. She is by your side, and will always come when you call her name. She visits with you in your dreams. Pray to be allowed to remember your dreams with your mom. Take care, Leo

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information