Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Mediumship

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:08 am

Really needing answers about my moms death if anyone could please help.

LeonardoGucci

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 am

Hi, I’m sorry to hear about your moms passing. I believe I can get a message from her. Can you post a pic and her first name? Take care, Leo

Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:04 am

Her name was Susie
IMG_20200118_004832_722.jpg

LeonardoGucci

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:32 am

Awe, that’s such a cute pic! 🥰
I’ll post a reading today or tomorrow. Take care, Leo

Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:45 am

Thank you!

LeonardoGucci

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:20 pm

Hi, I’m able to reach people by meditating, and hovering on the edge of consciousness, almost dream state, but still awake. I tried last night, but I fell asleep momentarily, and when that happens I lose some of the information. What I remember makes sense and could apply to your mom, given the information you’ve provided.
This is what I saw.
There was a heavy set guy with a beard, he looked kinda ruff around the edges. Then I saw a CT scan, operating room table with several square shaped lights overhead. I saw something inside somebody’s chest or stomach, pancreas cancer maybe, a growth, that needed to be operated on. A woman said, January, February, March. I saw Kids sliding down a spiral slide, having fun. This where I think I fell asleep. Then I saw a crystal clear view of walking down a sandy beach. I apologized to your mom for falling asleep, and said we’d try again today, she said okay. I was unable to get any confirmation that what I’m writing here is correct. She definitely wants to try again. I don’t know what happened here, but I’m guessing she got diagnosed with a disease of some sort and didn’t want treatment for reasons I’m not aware. I assume the children are grandchildren, and she likes beaches, or maybe she’s saying she’s in Heaven now? Please let me know what you think, and I’ll try again. Oh yeah, who’s the bearded guy, a relative, husband, father? This fellow had a big smile with a lot of teeth, maybe dentures?

Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:29 pm

The bearded guy was my father he murdered her. He had prostate cancer they found in his autopsy.

Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:30 pm

He didn't have all of his teeth tho he never took care of himself except for his mustache/beard unless it was her dad my papa

LeonardoGucci

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:02 pm

I’m so sorry, that a horrible experience for you. So sad. 😥 It must have been your dad coming through then at the start, especially with the table and lights. I felt a bit startled when I saw him, like he was a bit crazy. Probably the way he appeared and looked showed he was mentally ill. Honestly, he didn’t look quite right to me. Cancer makes sense. What about Jan, Feb, Mar? Maybe some significance in March? It was a woman that said this. Maybe March 3rd? I think I heard that date, Maybe it was March 2?

Savana09

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:45 pm

She passed in January 5 days after my birthday and her birthday is this month and my oldest child's is in March

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information