Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Advice please on possible haunting

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Post Reply
Aelf
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi there,

I'm writing in the hope that someone with psychic abilities might be able to help me.

There has often been paranormal events/sightings here over the years but recently things have intensified quite a bit.

A few weeks ago a workman came to the property and someone who lives here saw two men arrive and even describes what they both looked like and that they both smiled and said hello. Everyone else only saw one workman.

That night I let the cats in and a very dark (ink blackness) 'entity' came in the house and I felt a very strange and strong (almost physical) feeling as it presumably went through me, although the sensation stayed for going on half a minute as if it just waited there. It was a horrible, very intense sensation. I left the kitchen and tried to convince myself it was somehow imagined, but I knew it wasn't. I went back in the kitchen a while later and was washing up at the sink and then that awful sensation happened again. I quickly left.

Later, when going to bed, just as I closed the living room door (that's adjacent to the kitchen) I heard something fall loudly in the kitchen. I went back through the living room and into the kitchen and found an unopened loaf of bread on the floor. It had previously been on the side in the kitchen and had been there for a couple of days at least. Then when I went upstairs to the bathroom, the plastic end of the cord light switch was balanced precariously on the plastic end of the cord shower switch, which in and of itself is crazy how that would be possible and have certainly never seen them balanced like that before. But as well as that, the cord of the light switch swerved out in the most eerie way, in a wide curve.

Then, the next night, the attic hatch suddenly fell wide open (it's always sealed with duct tape to stop flies getting through the gaps). This terrified the person who heard it coming unstuck (which took about 20 - 30 seconds to fully come unstuck and open). We've lived here for over 15 years and that has never happened (nor have those other things).

So I'm wondering if something came in that night through the door? Or maybe with that workman? Or maybe there's different stuff going on? Thank you to any psychics who are able to give information about this.

Thanks,

Aelf

Phonix101
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:15 pm

It feels to me you have some visitors, both spirit and non spirit, I feel someone is in your home that is a dark intity a man, but also a real person creeping sround trying to stay out of site, you can get sage and uncrossing hex spray that should help, but I do feel as if there is a dark intity and also a man who has been trying to do things here and there as in homeless, someone living there with you may be letting this person inside at times the intity however is just lost watching things here and there, when you are able get your whole house investigated in case, hope that helps you much love.

Aelf
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:21 am

Thanks very much for your response! When you say a real person, do you mean physical or in spirit? Also when you say dark entity, do you know what type of dark entity? I have some sage. Do you know where I can purchase the 'uncrossing hex spray'? Or can I make my own? Thank you so much for your time and help :hugs:
Phonix101 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:15 pm
It feels to me you have some visitors, both spirit and non spirit, I feel someone is in your home that is a dark intity a man, but also a real person creeping sround trying to stay out of site, you can get sage and uncrossing hex spray that should help, but I do feel as if there is a dark intity and also a man who has been trying to do things here and there as in homeless, someone living there with you may be letting this person inside at times the intity however is just lost watching things here and there, when you are able get your whole house investigated in case, hope that helps you much love.

Phonix101
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:06 pm

Yes as in physical a real person, the intity is a male ghost presence I feel who seems to be angry, but doesn't mean no harm in other words he thinks he is still alive, and for the hex uncrossing spray you should order it online you probably wouldn't want to make it, takes a bit of stuff, but order the spray online google it, but there is another there in physical who I feel has something to do with a lot that has happened , like witchcraft, but you should be alright, someone seemed to be upset with you it's why all of this has happened I feel

Aelf
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 pm

Do you feel the male ghost knows us, or is he just connected to the house? Thanks very much for your help :thumbsup:
Phonix101 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:06 pm
Yes as in physical a real person, the intity is a male ghost presence I feel who seems to be angry, but doesn't mean no harm in other words he thinks he is still alive, and for the hex uncrossing spray you should order it online you probably wouldn't want to make it, takes a bit of stuff, but order the spray online google it, but there is another there in physical who I feel has something to do with a lot that has happened , like witchcraft, but you should be alright, someone seemed to be upset with you it's why all of this has happened I feel

Phonix101
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:37 pm

When the two guys came in that smiled they are the main one's who brought this intity

Aelf
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:40 pm

Phonix101 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:37 pm
When the two guys came in that smiled they are the main one's who brought this intity
OK, thanks very much for letting me know :thumbsup:

Post Reply

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests