Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Really tired of trying to find a girl to love, why is this possibly happening any help is appreciated

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Phonix101

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:35 am

I have had women in my past, but never have had a true love, is it a curse or why doesn't any woman seem to be interested anymore? Are most of them working for the dark sides or something and that is possibly why? Any help is appreciated .

Phonix101

Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:04 am

Any help at all is appreciated

theemi

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm

I asked your question and drew from my deck "The Hanged Man"
I would say from this, not knowing your situation, that you are simply trying too hard and too much. It's on your mind and affects your decisions when you meet someone. Try some affirmations to build up your self worth. Nothing is wrong with you or the people you are choosing, it's just that you need to be ready and feel like you deserve happiness, not run towards it and hope it works out, but that you give things time to develop and practice patience, because you have faith that it will work out.

Phonix101

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 am

theemi wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm
I asked your question and drew from my deck "The Hanged Man"
I would say from this, not knowing your situation, that you are simply trying too hard and too much. It's on your mind and affects your decisions when you meet someone. Try some affirmations to build up your self worth. Nothing is wrong with you or the people you are choosing, it's just that you need to be ready and feel like you deserve happiness, not run towards it and hope it works out, but that you give things time to develop and practice patience, because you have faith that it will work out.
You will be exalted throughout the world for helping me, thank you beautiful soul. :)

Phonix101

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:31 am

not to many help me here, but you will be cherished, good things will start happening in your life. <3

theemi

Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 am

you're welcome. thank my deck for pulling the card. lol.
on a personal note, for me, meditating on BEING who I want to attract has helped - although, I have not met someone - I feel much more accepting of it, and I'm going to be ok waiting

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information