Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

What's next for me in love and career

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
mandleopera

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:01 pm

I would like to know what's next for me in love and my career.

Thank you

Sanford_P

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:15 pm

"I would like to know what's next for me in love and my career."

I don't do outcome reads. I never really understood how they were useful. If I were to do a read and tell you your dream job would materialize next week, .what would you do with that information? If I am wrong, you go away feeling cheated. If I am right you will come back to me with more questions. You will come to depend on me to say which decisions are right for you.

Perhaps I am reading too much into your question. It is one I struggled with. I can tell you about you in the here and now and give you some clues how to sail your ship toward the outcomes you desire. I have found that giving you insight on how to get where you are going is a whole lot more useful than telling you how things will turn out.

mandleopera

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:20 pm

Hey there,

I'll take that. I also didn't know how to ask a question or which one. I'm actually trying to practice myself at giving people readings one day. I appreciate whatever insight you have.

Thank you very much

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information