Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Why no any activity here???

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
NeverSunset

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:07 pm

:wave: Hello everyone!!
I am new here, came with a little expectation of connecting, chatting but I see no any activity or even one single person online...
The site is alive ?..
anybody there...???
I would like to get a reading from someone who is highly experienced...
Love,
NeverSunset

Sanford_P

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:54 pm

"Is anybody there?" Ironic, given the name of this site. I am here and I share your frustration. I was looking for an outlet to manifest my talent and read the cards. This looked like a good place but... I have done a few reads for people, all of them accurate. The problem is, many people are looking for a medium, someone to get in touch with a loved one who has passed. I don't do that. A few posters just give me a bad vibe. I can't locate lost items, either.

If you want to have a conversation, welcome Friend, let's talk. If you want a read, I'd be happy to give you one.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Sanford

NeverSunset

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Yes, I am here:)
I sent you a pm.

Sanford_P

Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:09 pm

I never got your pm. Try sending it again.

Sanford_P

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Have I lost you? I hope not. Send me a PM.

Missy

Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:16 pm

Indeed, I feel you, too. I have a theory why the forums are not that much frequented anymore. But it's only that, a theory, nothing else.

Anyway, chat isn't always that dead. Well, at least it wasn't a few weeks ago. I wasn't in the mood to chat for the last two or three weeks although in general I am a very communicative person. Therefore if you like to pm me, please feel free. When it comes to chat you can only take a look from time to time. Chances are also higher to meet someone there if you don't close it directly when no one is there because that is what many people do and well, if people always leave immediately because no one is there... I think you see the problem here.^^
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”
― Oscar Wilde

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information