Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Newcomer Hoping for a Reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Peachy1

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:54 am

Hello,

It has been a very long time since I had a reading and just wanted to get a good reading on things. I’m wanting to make a major move across country and really wanting to retire again next year. Thank you!!

Sanford_P

Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:29 pm

I will give you a formal read. I would like a picture and a few more details. It sounds to me like you are comfortable where you are, but uncomfortable at the same time. The prospect of a cross country move is daunting. There is a card in the Osho Zen deck which nicely illustrates your predicament. The answer is "go, make the move, endure temporary discomfort for a much better position." You can message me privately if you don't want your face on these public boards.

I am no stranger to cross country moves myself. It came with the territory. After my last layoff I decided to stay. My path, my choice, not yours.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information