Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I would like a reading on a certain area of my life. Anyone one to read for me?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
hummingbird

Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:15 am

I would like to have a reading on particular area of my life. I really appreciate it and thankful, and welcome anyone who is one willing to give me a reading:0). I would especially like to know if there is any successful in my future. I am not mentioning the area yet, in case the reader doesn't want me to say any specific info. If there is anything I need to post for the reading, please let me know. Thank you in advance:0)

Sanford_P

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:01 pm

I'll read for you Hummingbird. (love the name). A picture would be nice. You can send it in a private message if you feel self conscious about posting here in public. And I would like to know more specifics. I can see you are on the verge of giving up hope. Please don't.

Blessings on your journey.
Sanford

hummingbird

Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 pm

Thank you so very much. I am going through quite alot in my life right now, and you are right, I am very close to giving up hope. I am a writer, and though I am having some achievements, I am wondering if there is any success coming that will put me on a much better path in life, especially finiancially, and if perhaps there is another career field that is more likely going to do it, and ireally mprove my finiacial state. I am now sending you a photo and my birthday date (if it will help) by message. I really do appreciate this.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information