Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Love reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Jr6

Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:41 am

can someone do a love reading for me please, birthday date 10.10.1989

Person of interest: rizwan

Phonix101

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:10 am

Love is in your path right now, have patience..

portlandchick8282

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Will I ever meet my friend Bill in person?

sidpan9

Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm

hi so my name is ravi and i’m a student. i’m honestly really confused in my life right now, one moment and the next i want to kill myself. i hate admitting this but i have at times seriously considered ending it. i want to figure out with wat is happening with this guy in my school who i think i love. i don’t know what to do. thank u so much for reading this. i really so appreciate everything and everyone who paused to read

Sanford_P

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Welcome to this little corner of cyberspace, Ravi. I know things seem overwhelming at the moment. I can tell you from personal experience, things will work out. Please don't give up or even contemplate ending it all. Take the long view. Imagine your life in 20 years. You will be happily married, own a house, maybe children, maybe well established in your career. Your own parents will be getting old and need to be there for them.

This is your future, Ravi. I would be happy to give you a read to gain some clarity on your current situation. I would like a picture of you where I can see your eyes, and a bit more background.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information