Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Suspicious_Charge

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:31 am

So,
lately i am in a bit of turbulence and I get alienated from both family and friends. For family, the reasons are financial and friends, well apparently they weren't good friends in the first place. So, I am a bit isolated and i feel i have no support socially. I wonder why this is. I have an ex that I know speaks badly for me. He is overly abusive and tried to destroy every one of his past girlfriends. He tries to destroy me as well. So, how can I overcome him first of all and leave the rut that I have fallen? In addition. I experienced out of body experience and I don't know if this has to do with change in my personality or something. Is there soemthing that I should do to get my life back on track?
Finally, I met someone and I want a reading about him, do I need to post a picture?

Falconsol

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:05 am

A picture of the person is easier for me to their soul and energy things come to me faster but I can get flashes through reading your words and you coming to view and focusing on you. I can tell you what I do see and try to help you out and maybe this will make sense to you.
I feel you are disconnected from yourself as in who you are, if you leave your body, its because in this state your spiritual and higher self can true to yourself feel calm and relaxed and free. You are mentally chained to someone elses personality that can take over your thoughts. Your neglecting yourself what makes you. You
Do the things that you enjoy. Feel real happiness in satifying your own souls desires. Your ex is manipulating and twisting your mental spychy so that you doubt yourself and dislike and even distrust your own thoughts. The higher spiritual self cannot thrive this way. He does these things knowingly to you and to hurt you. He is somewhat of a narssasist. Its about him. He is most important to himself. To heal yourself of what hes done to you. Remember who were before you met him, spend time with your friends and family. Get back in touch with your true self. Rediscover all of the wonderful things that make you, you. And completely separate yourself from his destructive ways and desires to hurt you.. I hope this helps,!!!

jeune2007@yahoo.com

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:53 am

My name is Janice Joseph 10-02-1994. I want to know how Cameron Toombs 05-03-1992 feels about me

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information