Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Warm and positive blessings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Leigh2009

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:10 am

Hi there - I am new to the site. Going through some real difficulties at the moment, feel like I need to cleanse my soul. Please send me good vibes, thoughts and blessings as I will you

Howetravis

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:41 pm

Always take difficulties as life lessons. Learn from it and never think about went wrong, always think about what is right and you will succeed. I hope the best and my very best wishes go out to you as I’m in a difficult time as well.

Seven

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Leigh2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:10 am
Hi there - I am new to the site. Going through some real difficulties at the moment, feel like I need to cleanse my soul. Please send me good vibes, thoughts and blessings as I will you
What have you looked into/exploration in order to "cleansed your soul"........the soul is energy and you can shift that frequency. There's color healing.....Reiki.......Kundalini.....oracle decks.......frequency music and mind set (54321).....etc.
D I f f I c u l t I y.......this word if viewing the concept of letters it's vibration is 11 and this can be seen as two gate post or portals for you to step through and enhance yourself. It's a view to see where matters can be put into order, sorted, resolve to what you can deal with in smaller amounts, so not to overwhelm.

Purplewaves

Unread post Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi am new here to I have been in chat room and seven is very nice person and I was wanting a reading if possible thankyou for your time xx

argo327

Unread post Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Got ya covered.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information