Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I have no idea if I'm being heard.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Dolly2.0

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:35 am

In all actuality I have no idea what type of space I am currently in. Where do I start? I am currently in an engagement I don't think I am supposed to be in. I constantly think about an ex that I had an abortion from. He recently got married and all I do is think about him. I am honestly at the point where I feel like I wanna give up on life because it has been that hard. Initially, I ran my ex off and wanted nothing to do with him ..I haven't talked to him in a yr and a half and was done. Let me add I don't want him. I moved on and was ok. I never was in love with him or the current guy I am with now. Honestly, I don't think I can fall in love with anyone. Recently, I stated seeing the 911 and 1111 then it started to be 33 and my bday 0825 ..which is 33....I'm completely confused with life at this moment. I have tried mediating, fasting..constantly praying...NOTHING!...I will always keep my faith in Chirst but I feel like I am not being heard. I have tried spiritual warfare to break a soul tie ( if it's truly that..idc)..maybe a twin flame? No idea?..I wonder if he thinks about me because I'm thinking of him...and I truly don't want to think of him...I'm lost and not sure what to do..I just want peace within myself and to stop think of him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ..his name --Jovan bday bday 09011989

Seven

Unread post Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Your words you use says it all......you need not to be in any relationship till you get squared away otherwise you keep making yourself and others miserable. Apparently you do not know what you want even when you have it as seen by the words you use in your post. Step back and really logically view your life and who you are before dragging ex or any back.
Now that your ex found someone and is happy you are creating an energy you shouldn't be by wanting him back, this is very negative and wouldn't work out due to the energy you are sending......negative returns negative. Cleanse your energy field and step away from where you are at now.

Dolly2.0

Unread post Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:05 am

Seven wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:44 pm
Your words you use says it all......you need not to be in any relationship till you get squared away otherwise you keep making yourself and others miserable. Apparently you do not know what you want even when you have it as seen by the words you use in your post. Step back and really logically view your life and who you are before dragging ex or any back.
Now that your ex found someone and is happy you are creating an energy you shouldn't be by wanting him back, this is very negative and wouldn't work out due to the energy you are sending......negative returns negative. Cleanse your energy field and step away from where you are at now.
Let me be clear....I don't want to be with him...I never did..I'm just confused as to why I am thinking of him all of a sudden. I'm not jealous mad or envious. I want the best for him I'm just confused as to why he will not get out my mind. I'm not sure how you interpreted what my original post stated but none of it was negative. I am very careful about the energy I put off and me sending negative energy isn't the case. I appreciate your feedback but you are absolutely wrong.

Phonix101

Unread post Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Truly you have been in love with him, however you just haven't realized what you had till it was gone, I feel you know what love is, but you need a real man to show you, and if you give this guy your with a chance he may be the one to show you, the engagement means this man really cares about you and loves you, however you must learn to love, I feel you have been through much in your life and you push others away for a past you had, however you can change this, you just have to learn from your past, love is possible only if we learn to love first and live knowing that you don't have to be alone for the rest of your life, knowing that you are cared for and loved, all you have to do is learn to care and love more yourself and you will have a much better life, also forget about your past it is the past, sometimes moving on is hard, but do it and you will discover destiny upon your life.
Last edited by Phonix101 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolly2.0

Unread post Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:55 pm

Thank you! That was extremely heart felt and I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Seven

Unread post Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:52 pm

You didn't give your birthday
Last edited by Seven on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seven

Unread post Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:40 pm

His birth path is 47/11.......His vibration is a true 11........master number of high frequency and also can be stress due to the higher frequency. For 2019 yearly cycle is a 32/5........October 42/6 November 43/7
The year cycle for him is about communications, friends, other people ..........so in away that yearly cycle energies might be creating a wave rippling out there and you if a sensitive can pick up on that wave length ripple.

Dolly2.0

Unread post Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:51 am

Seven wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:40 pm
His birth path is 47/11.......His vibration is a true 11........master number of high frequency and also can be stress due to the higher frequency. For 2019 yearly cycle is a 32/5........October 42/6 November 43/7
The year cycle for him is about communications, friends, other people ..........so in away that yearly cycle energies might be creating a wave rippling out there and you if a sensitive can pick up on that wave length ripple.
Hey Seven,

My bday is 082590. Does that have anything to do with why I continue to see 11 33 or 0825....I see it so much I think I'm going crazy.

Seven

Unread post Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Dolly2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:51 am
Seven wrote:
Hey Seven,

My bday is 082590. Does that have anything to do with why I continue to see 11 33 or 0825....I see it so much I think I'm going crazy.
Your birth path is 52/7..........his is 47/11.............you link energies with 2 and 11 and the 7s............what is left is the 5 and 4 this creates a 9 ........9 is ruled by Mars, Scorpio, Aries both these Sun signs create an energy of sensual, determine or strong force (why you will think of him from time to time as these are energy link pin numbers).
The number 11 is a master number of high frequency or energies, and can be viewed as two gates or portals to go through as in to rise up and go beyond.
The year cycle for you this year is 45/9 and October is 55/1 ......November is 51/6............this is energy bringing in changes around work and around home, family as the 6 is made from 3 to make 6 you have to have two 3s thus 33 or 6 (3+3=6). The number 33 is a master number and refers to healing, health, people, it's about a critical time where some people like you and some don't and 33 is known as the Christ number due to the event that happened to him.........hence be on guard............8+25 is 33 (0825), the universe is giving you these messages.
Your Birth Path is 52/7.........the energy that moves quickly (Mercury the 5) ideas, fast pace processing as you like to keep things moving.........there are times you are very supportive where you are there however you like others especially those close to you to stand on their own as you nurture them to a certain point and other times you like your space. Your emotions you like to keep under wraps not showing them to the world. Mother might not have been around or in your life a lot, the energy of absence. Seems you had to work hard and thus creates what you want in your life.

Dolly2.0

Unread post Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Seven wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:36 pm
Dolly2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:51 am
Seven wrote:
Hey Seven,

Your birth path is 52/7..........his is 47/11.............you link energies with 2 and 11 and the 7s............what is left is the 5 and 4 this creates a 9 ........9 is ruled by Mars, Scorpio, Aries both these Sun signs create an energy of sensual, determine or strong force (why you will think of him from time to time as these are energy link pin numbers).
The number 11 is a master number of high frequency or energies, and can be viewed as two gates or portals to go through as in to rise up and go beyond.
The year cycle for you this year is 45/9 and October is 55/1 ......November is 51/6............this is energy bringing in changes around work and around home, family as the 6 is made from 3 to make 6 you have to have two 3s thus 33 or 6 (3+3=6). The number 33 is a master number and refers to healing, health, people, it's about a critical time where some people like you and some don't and 33 is known as the Christ number due to the event that happened to him.........hence be on guard............8+25 is 33 (0825), the universe is giving you these messages.
Your Birth Path is 52/7.........the energy that moves quickly (Mercury the 5) ideas, fast pace processing as you like to keep things moving.........there are times you are very supportive where you are there however you like others especially those close to you to stand on their own as you nurture them to a certain point and other times you like your space. Your emotions you like to keep under wraps not showing them to the world. Mother might not have been around or in your life a lot, the energy of absence. Seems you had to work hard and thus creates what you want in your life.
Thanks Seven!!!! .. that explanation put alot in perspective for me. Now I just have to figure out a way to stop thinking about him.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information