Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Searching for answers to a problem.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Antrite

Unread post Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:13 pm

in 2007 when I was 28 I met a guy online who was 44 and lived in another state (I will call him K) well we talked for a year by phone and sent letters back and forth. (Still have them). We fell in love with each other but I had planned on taking a job in NC. That job fell apart and left me jobless. In March of 2008 I got kicked out of the place I was staying and lost my phone and of course lost contact with K. I tried to search for him but no luck. I moved in with my sister and father which was toxic for me but had to endure it. I had dated other guys (BTW I’m gay) but could not find a connection with and my soul felt like it was always looking for something. I tried to convince myself I was fall for them but my heart and soul said no. September of 2008 I met my now husband and we connected but still felt like I was missing something and decided to just settle and go with the flow. He wasn’t what I wanted but it did seem right. I moved in with him very quickly and got away from the toxicity of my family members. He helped me get back on track with my life. I always kept searching for K and never stopped thinking of him.

3 yrs. I had a dream of me laying on a couch in a finished basement. I was holding a urn of ashes and a man well built walked passed and up the stairs. He felt familiar to me. I got up put the ashes away in the refrigerator (Don’t know why) and went with the other man. When I woke I knew that the ashes were of my husband’s who died in an accident and I was mourning him for 3months. The guy that was there was the person I was supposed to be with and he was taking care of me until I was ready to move on with him. I’ve had dreams of events in my life that have come to pass since I was 4-5 yrs old.

Fast forward to present. My husband and I have been together for 11yrs. And a month ago on a Thursday I was hit by a phantom cologne smell that reminded me of K. The next day I got online and tried searching for him again thinking I was not going to find him like always. Well something popped in my head telling me to search his name and his hobby he was into. I actually found a possibility. I emailed him to confirm if it was him and he replied that he remembered me and we started talking about stuff and he told me that he still loved me and I still am in love with him.

He just recently told me that he wants to move out of his state if he can find a job that is in the field of what he does. I found 2 places in my state but still a good several hours from me. So I’m waiting to see if he can get a job.

I’m just trying to figure out what everything means and what direction it’s taking me for all these strange occurrences to be happening and why now. If anyone can help i would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this problem.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:45 am

We are always yearning to find the other half of our self - this is what makes us feel complete. The constant knowing deep within you that you have always had is proof that this person is the right fit for you.
I don’t want to go on about soul mates and twin flames as it can get even more complicated.
I can tell you that until we have travelled the path of connecting and clearing to soulmate lessons to fulfill our life path and at the same time to embrace our own unique purpose as to why we as an individual are here.
You will complicate the connection with that person you have had a yearning towards. Basically be the best you that you can be so you can provide for the other what you wish for them to provide you.
Hope that helps a little.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Antrite

Unread post Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Thanks Ria, it does help. We have been talking and I’ve even told him how I felt about him. He told me he loves me so much. He understands that I’m currently married to someone who I feel is more like a best friend and roommate then a husband and I won’t leave him until something happens and Keith my soulmate understands my situation plus we live in two different states. I guess I have to be patient and see where are paths will join but our love for each will keep us together at a distance until we can be together physically.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information