Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Looking for reassurance

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Monique1980

Unread post Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi everyone, hoping someone can reach out and see if there is a message for me.

Wanderingsoul

Unread post Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello’ Monique:

I would be honored to assist you in viewing your energies/consciousness and offering my personal perceptions & Spirit’s.

Now….the first primary truths / karmic lessons that appear are……
” Identity / Recognition…..&….. Self worth…..&…… Wholeness & Spirit”

And the primary beliefs that offer you great learning and guide you in your human existence appears
as…..”RELATIONSHIPS…….SEXUALITY……&……SCIENCE”.

When looking at your dimensional level of consciousness…..it appears that you have a strong connection with…..the 9th level of consciousness.
This being seen as…..”You are currently on your way back….to Divine Creator, Divine Light.

Now, in looking into your current spiritual growth evolvment….it appears as…..sexual exchange and merging of energies which is a clear sign that “you are aligning and expressing your creative energies in a productive and beneficial way.

Well Done!

Now, let’s take a quick look at your attitudes to see if anything needs clarity or focus……

And what is seen is…..”Looking for a winning solution, for everyone”.

Now…let’s look at your Auric energies to see if everything is working fine….

It is seen that….your Throat Chakra appears to be blocked and is in need of clearing. (This block is seen as a difficulty in translating the ‘tone’ of vibration into physical language….which is being expressed in your throat chakra).

This blocking of energy appears to also be related to your strong need currently for…..”Spiritual Rejuvenation”!!! (The key to this is seen as….meditating and energizing the highest levels of…. LOVE & JOY and greater acceptance of self).

Now….as for any current validations that you might need from spirit…..it is seen as……”Yes, you ARE moving”. You are offering yourself GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

Opportunity to view other, outside perspectives and angles of truth. May I suggest that….everything and everyone that you connect with….mirrors your own personal addressment of beliefs.

Therefore, you are literally perceiving slightly or strongly different angles of perception, of self. Monique, you ‘are’ moving in your spiritual growth and psychic development, you have only to ‘trust’ in your self and move with the Tao, the Universal Life Force Energies.

I salute and honor your pathway and send you added energetic support, at this time.

I also wish to thank you for sharing your energies with me and offering me this opportunity to assist you in your life challenges.

I wish you well on your pathway of self-learning and self-knowing.

In Light & Harmony, Wandering Soul.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information