Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Just needing confirmation of what another Medium told me if possible please anyone...

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Phonix101

Unread post Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Yes I was told by a Medium who does tarrot cards that my love life and my whole life practically would change soon, I am mainly wondering if there truly is a woman who really has feelings for me or not, and if so when will this woman take place in my life, supposedly this is a woman I have known for some time, can anyone look into my life and see confirmation on this one individual female for my life? If anyone can help it would be appreciated, that is all I am mainly wanting to know and maybe a name if possible please, I would love to also hear about my life as well to see if it will get better like I was told soon, but confirmation would be very nice and very appreciated, thank you in advance.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information