Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Meaning?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sissy_24

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:40 am

I have been seeing 624 everywhere for the last 5 or 6 years. There are times I wake up and it's 6:24 on the dot, glance at the clock and it's the time, watch movies and they say the numbers, pay for groceries and that are $6.24, play cards and constantly draw 6/2/4 it has happened in so many ways I can't help but feel freaked out. I've been told that they are my angel numbers, but what exactly does this mean? Does anyone know? Btw, 6/24 is my birthdate so it has meaning to me, but not everyone experiences this. I have spoken to friends and family about it as well and this doesn't happen to them.

TheOtherSky

Unread post Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:46 am

Some say it is your angels communicating with you, just letting you know that they are around, others believe it is a loved one's way of saying the same thing. Either way it's seen as a positive thing from my understanding.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Without seeing what you look like and only delving into the numbers that have been reaching out to you via their vibration I will offer this explanation as I feel it. The fact that the numbers resonate with your birthdate shows me you have come full circle it is time to awaken to your new alignment. The numbers (signs) continue till you understand and feel the answers with your mind and heart space. Adding these numbers together (in numerology) with the vibration of this years number the energy that is being offered to you is finding your balance - body, mind and spirit. This is a new milestone in your life path. This is about looking back at your life and all the experiences that have shaken you up - all the good and bad then allowing the memory of those times to blossom within you so you can step forward confidently in your new awakened path. Knowing your purpose and your uniqueness in this life time.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information