Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Something working against me?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Bribee

Unread post Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:14 am

Recently everything in my life gets turned upside down. Things seem like they are working out, and my life is turning for the better.. and before I know it, those opportunities are taken away. It has been constant for over a year now. I am losing hope...

Seven

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Bribee wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:14 am
Recently everything in my life gets turned upside down. Things seem like they are working out, and my life is turning for the better.. and before I know it, those opportunities are taken away. It has been constant for over a year now. I am losing hope...
Uranus in your environmental energies, yes situations in your life are making fast changes requiring you to adapt to stay ahead. Directional energies are placed in what you need to scrap and move/pick up the pieces and direct the energy towards balancing. If it's not flowing don't dwell on that but roll with this fast moving energy. Earnings seem to be non existent at times, spending need to be budgeted, career area, how you work at work.......being on your toes, execute projects, finishing deadlines.
When I asked the why in your financial area it was indicated watch spending.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:45 am

you have 2 forces at work here battling it out against you, one negative and one positive, its like an invisible consciousness of energy entwining, this is your doubt that something is afoot in your life, you have an unseen sense of energy that hasn't yet been tapped into, its like you are thinking up new dreams and new ideas to see you successfully marching forwards, you hold the keys within to do what you want to do, to manifest the new opportunities that are upcoming - december 3rd - is to be a new chapter for you regarding this, there is to be a new beginning with movement making development changes and rapid changes as you no longer sit on the fence thinking what you could do, but you are indeed moving forwards - putting those new idea into actions to doing what you can do. everything is in motion, but you have got a decision to be made, you need to trust in yourself that you are making the right decision for you. :o)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information