Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

as someone who was born with strong psychic energy in an area known for its spirit, I'm extremely lost

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.

what should I do (only for romantic question)

Poll runs till Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 pm

believe that time and the past is solid for a relationship
No votes
have faith in one that is so utterly confusing, however everything is telling me yes.
No votes

Total votes: 0
ouroboros11

Unread post Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:12 pm

:help: I would like to ask for a reading- as someone who is a teenager I'd like to know what direction I should be going in romantically, as well as what direction (generally) I should move in. As someone with a numerology number of 11, I always base my time on healing and seeing the best- and I don't know if that works for my soul path. So I ask who is it that I should go towards, and what goal should I go towards (I have two in each category)- I always seem to be having signs throwing themselves at me however they always apply to both options. I keep seeing reoccurring numbers (mainly 111, 1111, 333, 222) and I just want to know what's going on. Everything is so confusing.

I don't really know how this works but I'll also put in a poll for the options.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information