Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

New job?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kayfabe04

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:54 am

Hello. I would love a reading. I recently had a phone interview and would like to know if i will move onto the next round and ultimately get the job? If so, will I be happy there? What other advice do you have for my career.

Thanks!

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:43 am

You showed confidence, like you had it together with a likeable flair in the phone interview. The energy around the boss gives the impression of being spacey/multitasking energy. I got positive as it showed Jupiter bringing in the energy. The energy around career can be what you want or create, to scatter yourself won't be good, so keep a focus, Neptune's energy is indicating that. Neptune right now can lead you into some interesting prospects in the healing fields, therapist, spa, herbal, homeopathic healing. Moon being Libra/Gemini energy dual air you don't get over emotional when things go upside down, you just wipe away the dust and set your determination mode and head for a new avenue.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information