Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I need a reading about mistake

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
zxiby4

Unread post Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:39 pm

I lied about whats in my heart and got cut off from the universe . I kneed to know what's to happen to me and If I did this before in a past life.

zxiby4

Unread post Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 am

Hope Someone here could help me.

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:46 am

How did you get cut off from the universe? We are energies, the universe is energies. This means in a way we are building and destroyed and building again just like the universe.

zxiby4

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:18 pm

I discovered I had feelings for my cousin and said I know in my heart Iam not a child molester.I was 13 or 16.

At 28 I awoke knowing sleep is not real by having the universe talk to me inside my head,made one bad decesion inside my head,so the universe cut me off.

The Universe said I was immortal before I was in that state but now I cant eat,drink,or feel my own heart.

Please someone give me a reading and tell me what would happen to me.

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:43 pm

zxiby4 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:18 pm
I discovered I had feelings for my cousin and said I know in my heart Iam not a child molester.I was 13 or 16.

At 28 I awoke knowing sleep is not real by having the universe talk to me inside my head,made one bad decesion inside my head,so the universe cut me off.

The Universe said I was immortal before I was in that state but now I cant eat,drink,or feel my own heart.

Please someone give me a reading and tell me what would happen to me.

Humans are immortal our energies go beyond the physical form, as explained in my last post. You are punishing yourself over your feelings so your mindset is sending your body these signals......of lost of appetite and not being in touch with your heart. If talking to a therapist about your feelings might be an idea.

zxiby4

Unread post Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Turns out the lie just made my brain take full control of my body .The Cut off from universe was my soul taking control back and allowing my brain to think again.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information