Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Feeling lied to

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Mama39

Unread post Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Good morning,
I am feeling a little confused and do not know what to think right now. My son's girlfriend, I guess you could call her states that she is pregnant but every time my son or I tell her to go in and get checked out she always refuses and yesterday she said she was cramping and I told her she needs to go in and make sure the baby is ok and she comes out that she never has time. I feel like she is saying she is pregnant so my son will stay with her. Can someone who is drawn to me tell me if she is pregnant truthfully or is she lying? I feel like lying about being pregnant to keep someone is the worst things you can do and it causes a lot of hurt and anger. Please can someone clear this up for me and my son? Thank you in advance :help:

Seven

Unread post Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:29 pm

The nuts and bolts of the issue...........There's an easy way to get her to the doctor.........endangering a child....if she is still clueless have her read up on it. Mercury late degree last major aspect Uranus 8th.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information