Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Possessed?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Mag1cguy

Unread post Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:50 pm

I was at my girlfriend's house at the time, we were laying down on the bed. I looked over to the wall in the hallway and I heard my girlfriend calling my name and slapping me in the chest. I said, "Yeah?" She said, "Are you okay? I've been calling your name for 5 minutes." I had no idea was she was talking about. Apparently I went into a trance just staring at the wall for 5 min, which to this day I swear it only felt like 5 seconds. I felt something evil in the room soon after. Like an energy of some kind or something. Ever since that time, I literally feel it under my skin. I feel rage. It almost controlled me last night. I had to wash my face with cold water because of how heated I was. I never had to do that. This is the first time I was actually scared of myself. I have never lost track of time like that. I can't explain it. Could this be a demon inside of me? Please help. Thanks.

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:58 am

Nope, to the Question you asked about. You might experience a trance and the new energy which now has you awaken another energy can be like after an Attunements the body can crave water or food or feel pumped. Now you have to learn how to deal with it. When you feel or sense this energy you can immediately shift your thoughts to a waterfall or some visual that makes you smile, laugh.
Let me know how you are doing.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information