Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

will this relationship workout

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
anjalilnoronha7

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 am

my gf annie dob 12/21/1984 and I are having communication issues. I dont know what to do anymore im pretty sure she is ready to throw in the towel. what can i do to save this relationship my dob 09/26/1984

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am

Her path is an 55/1 this is a master number 55....The vibration like being in the eye of a hurricane it's a roller coaster energy. Your a 57/3 the link in the 5s so in a way you both have spur of the moment energies you both won't like to stay still always on the go. Since you have that 7 in your birth path energy ......you like to have your space. The key or link pin is the 4 which is about foundations, what both of you want so if you can settle some of that high octane energy you both have you can build a foundation. She entered a year cycle of 44/8 which is she is motivated to really get her life on track and get things moving includes career, money solid stuff, there's an energy of career moves or job change to consider. You will be in a year cycle of keeping things together 46/1 energy so a lot of shouldering responsibility which can cause stress. So if you both can workout some issues you have a making of a foundation to build on. She is high octane energy which she don't like to sit and wait. I view this is she is the hurricane and you have to be the weather plane flying into the storm. Make sure everything is ready.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information