Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

In need of guidance

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
natachrey

Unread post Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:37 am

Hi! God bless you all. I am a 30 year old female. I am engaged and I have been with my fiancé for more than 8 years. I would really like to know if I should marry him, if he is a faithful man and if he still loves me. Thank you!

Seven

Unread post Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:03 am

After 8 years of being together and you are asking if you can trust him and marry him, you have doubts this is interesting, as about all else there has to be trust. Without trust the relationship foundation won't stand strong. By the sound of your words you said there are doubts ......uncertainty, this again indicates you need to get to the root of the issues, to why you have these feelings, he has done something that makes you ask .......should you marry him.
Venus in an area of where you are questioning your love life, seems he gives the impression of you doubting him, flirting comes as an energy to why you have questions. Like his actions make you think if he is husband material. The relationship at this time is free wheeling, carefree, comes up is not many demands or boundaries. This is an energy that comes from both of you like timing wasn't right for marriage before. The appearance of his feelings he is showing is giving you feeling........Moon last major was to Pluto.......so you feel he has secrets and the appearance of him not quite ready which raises your questions. Emotionally he might not be he might like those loose boundaries that the relationship has been built on.

Eshop123

Unread post Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 pm

I am married 12 years and my son is married 10 years where do you see our marriages ending up?

WWWWWH

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:40 am

if ur asking that then ... u should wait lol imo. if ur having doubts and u need to ask ppl about something like this then it doesnt mean no but that u have ur doubts and ur not ready it doesnt mean yes either ....

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information