Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Could someone help me escape my negative mindset and discover my path to purpose?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
T189

Unread post Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:21 am

Hey Everyone!
I'm a 22 year old female born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I was born July 30th 1997.
Numerology:18/9
Star Signs: leo sun, cancer moon, pisces rising.

For the past couple of years I've been dealing with Depression/Adjustment Disorder. I was abused a lot as a kid both at home and school and it created lots of stress and insecurities when it came to finding my path and understanding my identity. I also did poorly in school because of this and have social anxiety that is almost debilitating. I left school at 14 and become homeschooled because of this anxiety issue. I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me find a way to navigate through these fears and insecurities that are making life so hard to cope with for me.If there is anyone who thinks they could help or who has dealt with similar struggles I'd really appreciate your perspective on my situation/ any ideas on how to get out of this mindset.
Thank you! :) :hugs: :peace:

WWWWWH

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:45 am

its not gonna be fun or ez but if u want to escape a negative mind set u have to take time to appreciate things that .... well then this will sound retarded to begin wiht. lol but start by... appreciating even a blade of grass learning to appreciate simple things is a good way to start is what im saying. then u can begin lol. ( SO CHOOSE EVERY DAY TO APPRECIATE SOMETHING SIMPLE IN YOUR WORLD THAT IS NICE EVEN A LEAF THEN CHOOSE SOMETHING TO APPRECIATE IN YOURSELF AND TO NURTURE IN YOURSELF. ) SELF FOR INSECURITY LEAFS ARE FOR UR PERSPECTIVE OF OUTSIDE WORLD. ) I promise im not yelling lol

Seven

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:06 pm

T189 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:21 am
Hey Everyone!
I'm a 22 year old female born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I was born July 30th 1997.
Numerology:18/9
Star Signs: leo sun, cancer moon, pisces rising.

For the past couple of years I've been dealing with Depression/Adjustment Disorder. I was abused a lot as a kid both at home and school and it created lots of stress and insecurities when it came to finding my path and understanding my identity. I also did poorly in school because of this and have social anxiety that is almost debilitating. I left school at 14 and become homeschooled because of this anxiety issue. I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me find a way to navigate through these fears and insecurities that are making life so hard to cope with for me.If there is anyone who thinks they could help or who has dealt with similar struggles I'd really appreciate your perspective on my situation/ any ideas on how to get out of this mindset.

Your path is 63/9 this has responsibility energies, as in giving to others, you would have to beware not to give so much of yourself that it drains you/ take on more of other people's stuff that it becomes baggage. These numbers have a lot to do with being a natural born healer and one thing healers learn is not take on extra baggage same with being an empath. Your Cancer Moon natural born healer along with that Pisces rising. Look into Reiki work and Kundalini both will help direct your focus and energy into a positive flow. In Kundalini part of attuned is you do a rebirth and it releases old baggage.

ManWithNoBrows

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:34 pm

@Seven got it right that everyone needs a different coping strategy based on their personality. (Did you know that your soul and body BOTH have a personality? Your Soul isn't just software running on your body [SSD]. Soul swaps often start completely fresh over a bit of time.)

Anywho, back on topic: I've been in a deep dark rut multiple times in the past. The biggest help that I've always found is to simply sit/lay down and meditate. Let all of the crap come to mind naturally and deal with what pops up. With meditation allowing you (as spirit) to more readily give insight into the situation, you can get over the problems that hold you back.

As for social anxiety, I have a some suggestions. You can hang out with your friends in places were you'd be afraid to go on your own. Do that quite often and use the same places to spend time together. In time you can try going there on your own and pretending like your friends are there with you. That gives you a bit of cushion to get used to being in a place that's more familiar to you while you're alone, but one where you were used to feel anxiety. Eventually stop thinking of your friends being there and go to the same place.

Once you feel up to it (don't procrastinate, but also don't jump the gun), go to similar places where you would feel anxiety while alone. As you go there enough, you'll feel more confident.

Then there's the "Rick" mentality: bum-rush the gates. When I decided I no longer was willing to stay socially anxious, I simply walked places alone, kept my eyes at the horizon (literally), and spoke to people as I saw them. Shortly after (2 months?) I no longer felt anxious. My anxiety stemmed from the fact that every time I'd mop the floor with a bully, I'd have police or (in school) teachers, parents attacking me for defending myself. It got to the point that I realized this world wants to help bullies in their pursuits and no one is allowed to defend themselves. Meanwhile, I was conflicted in that I was (still am) unwilling to sacrifice my dignity to allow a bully to win: thus, the anxiety from cognitive dissonance.

Oh, and take it from someone who lived as a lady in the 19th century with her head caved in. I was so distraught over my appearance that I'd never let anyone see me except for my one VERY close friend. I hung myself in my 30s because of it. Be sure to build out a powerful social network of friends, and spend time with them, as "fun" is not just an extracurricular activity. It's the lynchpin of mental stability. (In case you're curious, my Mom in this life is my best friend from that life. However, that probably wasn't the best way for us to relate in this this life.)

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:38 am

Meditation to help calm and quieten your mind and emotional mindset might help too.
Work with your sacral chakra as well to open it and get it cleared, also look at clearing and keeping the altar minor chakra on the back of your neck cleared and covered for your peace of mind only.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information