Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Twin flames

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Emmelinamare

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:46 pm

I want to know if the person I think is my twin flame, really my twin flame. I’m in the separation phase & I have dreams about his specific energy, the energy connection we have in 3D was the same I felt in my dream.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:42 am

What has led you to search for this label ‘twin flame’ and why do you have doubts?
There is no doubt when one meets their twin flame/twin soul. There is a deep soul knowing, a magnetic connection from your souls’ perspective.
Also a confusion and yearning for a deeper understanding as to why you have met. This leads the search to a higher awareness of your soul purpose and also a healing process where you face your inner demons. Remove the paradigm and go within your heart space, there you will find all your answers.

Your twin is you - your reflection, your trigger to be better, your motivator to grow spiritually. Also your agitator to annoy you to the point that you lift your game. Each twin relationship is unique, go within for your answers, don’t I REPEAT DO NOT believe everything you find on google search. Also don’t pay a fortune to do a course to tell you how to be with your twin.
You are already in union, you always have been and always will be, separation is rubbish. You cannot be seperate from your self.
Your twin arrives to teach you unconditional love, so you can move along your journey in this life time to be of value and of service to your tribe, to society.
How blessed you are to be on this journey, it is truely life changing :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Emmelinamare

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Just seems too good to be true even though I know deep down inside. The feeling I get from him is very magnetic and captivating. Like nothing I’ve ever felt. The first time I kissed him I literally felt my heart chakra open up like a green lotus flower. And I felt his open at the same time. I can feel him always and he is Very much a mirror of me. Down to our birthdates being two days apart, to the kind of food we eat. I’d just like to learn more about this type of connection and find reliable sources.

Seven

Unread post Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 am

You mentioned birth dates being close .......this interest me in year cycle energies that might be occurring......Mirror cycles.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 am

Along the way you will find more and more similarities, it is almost like you have lived parallel lives. Apart from the similarities there will be skills where you compliment one another. Lovely to meet a fellow twin, all the answers you need are within you and within your twin.
I too had the heart chakra awaken and vibrate at such an amazing frequency. It is magnetic and uplifting - go with the flow it will take you to wonderful places.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information