Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can I get a clear reading please? I need to know if someone is doing bad magic on me and my mom

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:04 am

Any reading would be much appreciated, I don't understand why I and my mom have so much bad luck, and always feeling tired! it's like someone or some we both know is doing bad magic or something, so any read would be appreciated please.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Any help in why me and my moms lives are not going good would be thankful.

Seven

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Based on me understanding your question.......It's an energy of what you send out, as Moon is in late degrees last major aspect was to Mars in Leo........since Leo indicates an energy of making the most of things, if you haven't felt you deserve better things, then your emotional mind is set in a habit of only bringing in what you think you deserve. Mercury just went direct a few days ago.........Cancer is about a comfort zone what makes you feel secure, now is the time to set new focus on surrounding yourself in love/ nurturing you, indicated by Jupiter rx in your home environment. Since Rx (Retrograde) indicate inner personal work that is being done. This would include your mom will need to do the work of change how you think, if mom hasn't released old wounds/hurt .....last major aspect Jupiter rx Mars. The theme of your Question was bad luck or negative energy surrounding you and mom.........the why..........is about mindset.........the 6th is how we heal or capable of........in this I can see......clean out unwanted energies you and mom been hanging onto........ Uranus in Taurus, Venus in Leo...........there are opportunities so see these opportunities for you to embrace. Neptune is showing me, for you to seek new beginnings, make change towards a new direction, what is not working release it, you don't need the extra baggage....ruler of 6th in 8th last major aspect was to Neptune. Neptune likes to keep matters veiled so takes work to create, see what there. Neptune rules the 12th house of personal self imprisonment, self sabotage.
Last edited by Seven on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:55 pm

Thank you all help is appreciated, it just doesn't make sense it's like we have been in bad luck for a very long time, but thank you and if anyone else has anything it is appreciated as well, thank you "Seven"

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information