Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Hale

Unread post Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello everybody may I please have a psychic or medium reading.who ever is drawn to me with what ever comes to you'r mind. Would love to hear back from anybody
Unfortunately I can not upload photo rite now will do so asap
Thank you from Hale DOB 08/MAY 80 :happy:

Seven

Unread post Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:26 pm

Y
Communicative, friendly, outgoing personality with a flare for keeping your emotions under control. You formulae your words before speaking so you don't just blurt out. There's an energy that you are talented, creative, writing, where you like to have personal space. At times you feel your environment isn't moving fast and you don't want to be in a dead end spot/place. Exploring your interest, appeal to you, there can be an interest in the past/history.
This year will be in the area of supportive measures, mother/someone close to you, you might feel they are far away, like they are distant in some way, like in their own space. May was a time of things moving like friends or communication around matters was all or nothing. June was a time of you needing to regroup your energies/interest building an area you want to enhance, July had a small energy of things picking up, a time where others were helpful, more of you feeling the need to be creative. August is a time to eat, work on keeping stresses down, staying healthy. This month seems to have an energy of a lot of people coming into your environment, it's about juggling matters.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information