Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Under attack by psychics and mediums.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
glrecom

Unread post Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 am

Hello,

I am 28 years old and a veteran of the US Army.
Within 2 years of coming out of the Army I came under attack by the psychics and mediums in my home city. They have taken from me, people who I could have met in the future. Attacked women in my dreams. Now they harass me in my day to day life through voices.

If anyone can help me by assessing my life, please do. I will greatly appreciate it. My entire life is now in the hands of what is literally termed Hope.

Thank you.

Ger

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:30 am

OK. Firstly my first advice would be to shift your perspective from negative to positive. BE in CONTROL and set up BOUNDARIES ON which energy, people and focus as always on the higher energy, and ground, shield, protect yourself as always. Do a smudging session if you want to to clear your aura on the heavier risk of energy and guiding energy taking command of your situation.

It truthfully sounds like its a control issues and a lack of boundaries. Keep your intention and mindset clear, meditate a lot to quieten it down. Trust can be a battlefield - no pun intended. Steer away from people you don't like or don't get along with and hold true with you the true genuine sort of people who you want into your life.

glrecom

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:54 am

Thanks CelticRose. These are psychic attacks. They have no present bodies for me to avoid. They attach to me through remote viewing by psychic attack. Then talk to me through it.

They entered my dreams and raped people I know in front of me.
They electrocute me in broad daylight and demand I bow down to them.
They come into my life through dream walking and stare at me in the middle of the night to control my dreams.

I will do what I can to avoid these people. But they have attached to me through psychic abilities and I have no way of avoiding them by natural means.

At least two of these attackers demand that I allow them to be my keeper. In return they get free sexual intercourse with me, but I will be free of the harassment.

I will just focus on Meditation and Positive energy. I am tired of people trying to control me using black magic.

Seven

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:41 am

glrecom wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 am
Hello,

I am 28 years old and a veteran of the US Army.
Within 2 years of coming out of the Army I came under attack by the psychics and mediums in my home city. They have taken from me, people who I could have met in the future. Attacked women in my dreams. Now they harass me in my day to day life through voices.

If anyone can help me by assessing my life, please do. I will greatly appreciate it. My entire life is now in the hands of what is literally termed Hope.

Thank you.

Ger

The word HOPE........is a 4 letter word, this 4 is ruled by Saturn /Capricorn which is among other things, about structures.....foundation.......security. One thing Capricorn likes to do is set strong foundation, so take your power back, by not feeding into this mindset that others control you, it's impossible only if you agree to this.

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:56 am

Thank you. They do not control me, and they know it. I control myself ever since I have allowed them to play me for the fool and left.

I don't know why they show up shortly after to just sit still and harass me 24/7. I know that they may leave whenever they feel like, yet they don't do that. They spend their time monitoring my life and harassing me by however which means they feel like. I call one of them, the fat one, because of the voice box it uses. This one attacks me however it pleases and all the other voices allow it. This irritates me as there is no order in this group. Thus far, this fat one has attacked my dreams and learned how to work my dreams by manipulation of my brain electricity.

I have control of my life. But I have no defense against their attacks to my brain, body, and inner voice. Thanks so much for responding you both.

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:02 am

Hello my friend I just figured I would check out your profile and came across your post, I want to say thank you for reading me it was appreciated, because I cannot seem to always read myself accept for energies and visions I do get, but on your post here I would like to say there are ways of protecting yourself, like our own energy fields and so on, you have to concentrate and ask them to let you be, I feel as if some of these spirits where when you where in war for they are a little upset, but let them know that you are sorry for whatever reason it may be, and I don't see you as a religious person but go to Jesus/God and pray he may help you my friend, don't worry as well because you can block these energies it's just very difficult to do sometimes, I feel it is spirits yes that you have angered somehow, and I feel it's a few others not sure who but they know who they are, build your energy up and allow yourself much sleep it helps your energy fiield become stronger for protection when need be.

You where a friend to me so ill be a friend to you, I will say a prayer for you much love.

Seven

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:16 pm

glrecom wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:56 am
Thank you. They do not control me, and they know it. I control myself ever since I have allowed them to play me for the fool and left.

I don't know why they show up shortly after to just sit still and harass me 24/7. I know that they may leave whenever they feel like, yet they don't do that. They spend their time monitoring my life and harassing me by however which means they feel like. I call one of them, the fat one, because of the voice box it uses. This one attacks me however it pleases and all the other voices allow it. This irritates me as there is no order in this group. Thus far, this fat one has attacked my dreams and learned how to work my dreams by manipulation of my brain electricity.

I have control of my life. But I have no defense against their attacks to my brain, body, and inner voice. Thanks so much for responding you both.
You can set crystals out all over your house if you feel the need. Once again no spirits can control what you don't want in.

glrecom

Unread post Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 am

Thank you, Phonix and Seven.

Phonix, I know that some spirits are angry at me because they have failed to manipulate me further. They desire to control my subconscious completely for reasons I don't know. I caught onto their game and started refusing their attempts. Now they do not know what to do with me and I cared not for them anymore. Thank you for bringing this up. I can only hope the spirits understand this, because the rest is just violence.

Phonix101

Unread post Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 am

Not a problem hope that gave you some clarity a bit.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information