Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Love life?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kikyo89

Unread post Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:50 am

My name is angeles I am dating a guy named James I'm sag n hes a cap thing is though he says he cares about me but I'm not sure. Hes hot n cold. I don't want to come off as needy but he hardly is texting lately and today he didn't txt me at all. I want to know if this will progress into more later on or not?

Seven

Unread post Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:02 am

His Moon is in your 8th house, seems he is not going to stick around. Moon's energy is Aquarius/Libra, you already know that he is on his way out and you are looking to where you can meet others. By now he won't be that important to you (Mars/Leo/Aries).

PrincessTM

Unread post Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:45 pm

I just would like to know if me and my ex Everett will get back together. He keeps confusing me and I dont really appreciate it Lol.

Seven

Unread post Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:46 pm

PrincessTM wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:45 pm
I just would like to know if me and my ex Everett will get back together. He keeps confusing me and I dont really appreciate it Lol.
He really is restless, and really don't know what he wants, the bopping in and out of your life. Many times people stay connected to the other as their is familiarity and why he is giving mixed signals. He needs to make a decision about matters so then you can decide what direction you need to be in. It's unfair to you, because it keeps your hopes up. His Moon indicates the restlessness, the emotional inability to be clear (Moon late degrees, last major aspect Neptune) what ended needs to be finalized.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information