Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Love life

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
MamaAsh98

Unread post Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:00 am

Hello all, my name is Ashley.. I am 21 and just got out of a relationship of 2 years a few months ago. He had my engagement ring for me then went back to his ex girl-friend. I am now lost and am trying to figure out how to cope and move on. If anyone could give me a psychic reading to provide some insight into the future, it would be very helpful. Thanks all .

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:59 pm

MamaAsh98 welcome to your new found freedom.
When someone cannot give you the love you deserve it is up to you to find that truth within your self. As you work towards finding these answers and release the sadness of your past you will become a wiser richer happy more peaceful version of your self.
This is when life begins, this is when you vibrate at the level that attracts your new partner who is worthy of your love.
You see MamaAsh98 that which you vibrate out to the universe is what you attract. So do your sadness for a little while - or as long as you feel you need to. When you are ready start to live, find happiness within your self so you can then share this with others and attract the right person.

As far a a reading I have used the Rider Waite Smith Tarot.
Three cards, past present and future spread.
Past = death = this card is self explanatory, how interesting that came up. I see you walk away with dignity a valuable lesson learned. This journey was directed by your higher self to lead you to the present which is about awakening and transformation. This card is a major arcana this means this was a big deal, a major turning point in your life.
Present = The High Priestess = Coming into your power, working through nurturing your feminine and blending with your higher self. Using the lessons rom your past to keep you grounded and connected to your true self and facing your shadow side to find balance so you can move forward with the new awakened you. Another major arcana card, again this will be a major turning point in your life. There are choices to make which will steer you to a new direction. Sit and feel and even journal, what do you want from life? What do you want from yourself?
Future = 5 of swords = A pattern repeated is a lesson that has not been learned. Time to clear your mind and heal your heart. What are you telling yourself, what is your self talk conditioning you to believe. Who are you hanging out with and how are they supporting you. TIme to let go of some beliefs and possibly letting go of some people who do not have your best interests at heart.
Time for growth, emotional, mental and spiritual.
All the very best, Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Seven

Unread post Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:19 pm

MamaAsh98 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:00 am
Hello all, my name is Ashley.. I am 21 and just got out of a relationship of 2 years a few months ago. He had my engagement ring for me then went back to his ex girl-friend. I am now lost and am trying to figure out how to cope and move on. If anyone could give me a psychic reading to provide some insight into the future, it would be very helpful. Thanks all .
To cope, emotionally you are already doing that, you know deep down he was not the right one (moon late degrees in Cancer). His interest was indicted by him going back to ex (Mercury rx) going back to his comfort area (Cancer). There is feelings he was expressing like he wanted more and felt his ex would be able to fill that and seems confusion over matters (mercury rx rules his area of values). Since he is unable to really know what he wants, then his decision of going back is a good thing, who needs uncertainty within him. Your second half of your question........Venus is offering you an energy to act on, be creative, develop a new you, think of what you want in your life, who you want to attract, a fun dynamic individual like you. When you are ready this individual will appear however brighten your smile, face because facial expressions indicate you are approachable.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information