Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

LionHeart's Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
LionHeart

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:54 am

Hello everyone,

I am LionHeart and generally speaking I am here for a few months now and mainly in chat. There I learned how to connect with other people, and read when I feel the need to help them.

I am still practicing, learning more about myself and learning more about my abilities. So far, I know I am an empath and I am working on learning more about my abilities and skills.

For those who are interested in talking to me and like to work with them and help me practice, I'd really appreciate it, cause this way you help me develop and you help me be better for you.

I'd also appreciate if you leave a feedback, so I can know which are my strengths and weaknesses. Thank you very much!

Googleshop

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:46 am

Thank you so much Lionheart for your time :)

Thanks for putting the proverbial foot down- I apparently needed it.
gotta just find the courage to 'run with it' and prepare to face whatever the result may be... trust in my instinct a bit more- sigh

I'll work on it

Good job- two thumbs up.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

LionHeart

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm glad I could help.. even a little bit

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information