Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Catshook

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Catshook

Unread post Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:00 am

Hi. Im looking for a reading concerning my issues with scizophrenia. Like where are my voices coming from? Will i ever lead a normal life,etc? Please share anything that may help.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Reading for health is a no no. At least it has been always in my book. I also don't think anyone can read for dark arts either. Sorry. But what I will say is shift your perception and don't treat the label as a label. Try to see beyond that label. And maintain control of your own mind & Awareness, always, stay strong. Meditate too to quieten your mind.
Last edited by CelticRose on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catshook

Unread post Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:26 am

Thank you. Could i have a reading to see if someone is doing dark arts on me? Thank you

Crimson Fox

Unread post Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:53 am

Speaking from personal experience, the voices you have are your own subconscious thoughts. I know its easy to think its something spiritual but that itself exacerbates the situation as you start to be able to not tell the difference between mind and reality. It took me a break from doing readings and completely closing off to realise this was the case. I challenged mine to open a door and they didnt since then they have never returned, that's how i knew it was mind not reality.
I would advise therefore seeking professional help from a psychologist that may be able to assist you further.

Your mind is your worse enemy.
Crimson Fox

Catshook

Unread post Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Well,im pretty sick then. Its been a battle that is coming to a close, but not sure how it all started. Anyhow, thanks for responding

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information