Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
nevbms

Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 pm

Hi sanford,Sanford,hope all is well,you ask me to send you a pic for my reading here it is.
My question is :I'm at a crossroad in my life with a certain relationship and a situation thats out of my hands and would love to know what path to take and /or how will it all play out?
I would like to thank you in advance for my reading.

With much regards,

nevbms
Attachments
Snapchat-1569245281.jpg

Sanford_P

Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Nevbms, looking for a read. Guarded. Hiding a lot… OK, I get it. It’s been a while since I have turned the cards for somebody. I’ll go to my Gilded deck for you.

Well, well, well…… The cards were a bit reluctant today. It happens. Still, they tell a story, paint a picture. It’s my job to put that picture into words. I see a man who has led a conventional life until a short time ago. You were married, maybe had children, and then everything fell apart. Now you are questioning everything and looking for answers in “unconventional” places. How am I doing so far?
First card is the Emperor, Major Arcana 4. It is the King, the mature male archetype. It shows you have won your kingdom and rule over it. You are motivated by love and doing what is best for everybody. Stability and a realistic functioning of everyday life is also what you desire. Sometimes shit happens which you cannot control and destroys your kingdom. Let’s move on.

Next card is the Three of Swords, the “heartbreak” card. It shows three swords piercing a heart. The meaning cannot be more clear. You, father, husband, king, have had your heart broken. You queen has left. You cannot understand how this happened or what to do. I was there once myself. I do like this image of the Three of Swords because it shows a tiny sun in the center of the heart which the swords cannot touch. It may seem like your world is nothing but pain and loss, but you are so much more than this one event. You will live on, wounded for a time, but eventually whole again. Now is the time to acknowledge the pain and loss, question everything, and just put one foot in front of the other until things get better. It’s like getting your hand chopped off in some freak accident. It hurts really badly. In time you learn to live again, find a new normal.
Next card is the Three of Cups reversed. I do like this card, and I know why it is reversed for you. It shows three maidens dancing above three cups which are pouring their contents into each other. There is another depiction I like better which shows three maidens dancing in the rain. Dancing in the rain… That’s where you should be going- finding joy in adversity. I know that’s impossible at the moment. It is something to work toward. Find joy in the little things. Plant a garden, do volunteer work. You have so much to offer. Beauty is all around, even when it’s hard to see. It’s there, waiting patiently for you to embrace it once again.
Finally, we have the Empress, Major Arcana 3, the mother archetype. I have never pulled the Mother and the Father in the same read before. I don’t quite know what to make of this card. Perhaps it is saying you must be mother and father for now. Maybe its telling you it’s time to get back to creating things again. In a sense, that’s what mothers do. They create, they nurture, they help things grow, and they live out of the heart.

This time will pass. You will be whole again. Take time to grieve right now and allow sadness, just don’t expect to stay here. You will live again, surely as Spring follows Winter. There is new life in your future, fresh joys, new reasons to laugh, more to create. Hang in there.

nevbms

Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Wow,you my friend are 100% right how the fuk you know all that,just simply freaking amazing.Every thing you said is spot on im still in awe.
I get evething you are saying is mostly my past and the way I feel which is amazingly true.I heard at the end of the reading I will be whole again and in spring I should be happy.
The one thing I needed was the current status of a relationship im in and the situation that prevents that from happening at the moment,I wish I had the answer or insight for that question,but I will say you my friend are the real deal I can't say it just one time,you were 1000% percent right on in your reading,I highly recommend you to anyone that would love a reading.
Thank you so much,
Regards,
nevbms

Sanford_P

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Now you know part of the reason why I read for people. Funny thing is, I didn't even see you post with more detail until after I had posted the read. I was going on your private note and your picture. I get myself in the proper state of mind, meditate on the person and the question (if there is a question, yours was a general read). Then I shuffle the deck and turn the cards I only use two decks and am intimately familiar with every card in them. I look at the cards individually and then as a whole group. Each card may carry a dozen messages on its own, but together they usually paint a single picture (sometimes it does not make sense or I am way out in left field). Then I turn of my rational mind and start typing. The message comes out. I go back and edit for typos and readability. And then I post. Often times I wonder if it is all bullshit which has nothing to do with the requestor. It's the risk you take when you get specific in your read.

I see you as working through the cards one by one. You were the Emperor. Now you are the Three of Swords, enduring a broken heart. In the near future you will find beauty in the ordinary again as the emotional pain subsides. Finally, you will get back to truly living instead of simply enduring.

Now tell me a bit of the back story. Were you married? How long? You can send a private note if you don't want your personal life splashed all over these very public pages.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information