Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
ckilgore1103

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:08 pm

I will gladly volunteer for a reading !

Sanford_P

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:36 pm

Would you like to know something in particular or just a general read? A general read would be challenging because I know nothing about you except your screen name. But it can be a fun challenge for me.

JLEL

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:32 pm

I only have a black and white one is that OK? No problem if you can't give me any insight on my mum
I know I'll find a way in future x thanks
Attachments
Collage 2021-01-10 22_11_37.jpg

JLEL

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:33 pm

Oh and my name is caroline /Carrie for short

Sanford_P

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm

Carrie, looking for a read, not actually a read but information about her recently passed mother. I saw your pic and was drawn to read for you all the same. I see new beginnings! Imagine that. I see a whole, self-contained person ready to move on with her life. Let’s look at the cards.

First card is We are the World, Ten of Rainbows. Ten is the number of completion. This is a really nice card. It shows a ring of people holding hands and dancing literally around the world. They are dancing on the world, all the way around. You are part of this dance, this celebration if you choose to be. All are equal in the circle and all are connected. It is a celebration of humanity. There is no competition or judgement here, no trying to get ahead or put the other down, just a dance among equals. And all are equal here.

Next card is Trust, Knight of Water. Water is the suit of emotions and I’m not surprised one came up in your read. The card shows a woman free falling toward an unknown destination, just a hint of pink shows where she is going, a new beginning. She is not overly concerned about the landing. Indeed, it looks like she is having a great time during the fall. Something new awaits.

Knights are almost always shown as traditional knights- armor, large sword, riding a horse, going out to win their kingdom. Knights in this deck are completely different. We see women, barefoot, wearing dresses. They aren’t here to fight. They are venturing out of whatever castle or safe place they were in to discover their kingdom, something new. The venture forth eager to discover whatever the future has for them. A new day is dawning for you Carrie. How you face it is up to you.

Last card is Transformation, Major Arcana 13. This is an interesting card. The image on the card is worth a thousand words all by itself, but I’m not going into all of that today. The image is sitting on the void of nothingness from which everything comes. This whole notion of everything coming from nothing really gave me a hard time for a while. Then I realized it meant something different. We need to have space in or lives in order to welcome in the new. It’s like trying to bring in a new set of living room furniture without getting rid of the old first. Your living room must be clear before you can move in the new furniture.

From the book, “This is the time for a deep let go. Allow any pain, sorrow, or difficulty to just be there accepting its “facticity.” It is very much like the experience of Gautam Buddha when, after years of seeking, he finally gave up knowing there was nothing more he could do. That very night he became enlightened. Transformation comes, like death, in its own time. And like death it takes you from one dimension to another.”

Your mother is gone, Carrie. For a long time, she cast a shadow over your life. I know you regret not having a better relationship with her. There are probably a thousand things you want to tell her. Now its time to stop defining your life in terms of her. Your life has been cleared out, like a shrub pruned of dead branches. Something new awaits, something you can grasp as yourself. Lt go of the past. Get out into the world and be a part- as your authentic self.

JLEL

Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Sandford thankyou for taking the time and effort to do my reading. I really appreciate that, I was searching for some answers I didn't even know the questions for! How strange is that? I feel peaceful today from yourself and someone else on this site giving me insight to my confusion. Feelings and spiritual feelings are very strange, actually both throw me sometimes but both have lately left me wondering why I feel both strangely.
Thanks again you sound very knowledgeable x

nevbms

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:51 pm

Hey Sanford r u still doing readings, if so,I'm available for one of your readings.

Thanking you in advance

Nev

Sanford_P

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:28 pm

Yes, I still do reads. This place is just very slow or people are asking for things I don't do (like contacting a dead relative). Sorry for the delay, we have been without power. Do you have a specific question? If not, I'll just do a general read and see where the cards take us.

Horus323

Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Hey Sanford I was wondering if i could have a reading done, my name is Elias and I wanted to know if I could have a general reading if u are available. Have a blessed day.

Sanford_P

Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:43 pm

Send me a pic, one where I can see your eyes, It helps me connect. I would be delighted to read for you.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information