Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Mphann

Unread post Tue May 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Reading for my husband and I if possible. Thank you in advance šŸ˜‚

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Tue May 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Hello Mphann, thank you for allowing me to do this reading, lets begin.

Past - The fool tarot - I am sensing there was a slight sense of intoxication with you and your spouse when you had first met, there were few places one of you would go without the other which essentially lead to a few issues down the road as I seemed to pick up on a form of mania - not in each other mind you but in possibly your closest family perhaps, maybe they felt as if you two were spending far too much time together and the females side felt as if time needed to be taken apart but this was fought against I would imagine leading to you leaving home for harsh circumstances.

Present - 3 of cups - reversed - Are there any issues in your present, I seem to be getting some problems here im feeling some dispatch between you two, though things must be going well it feels as though there are simply some growing pains/something bubbling beneath the surface of a seemingly good partnership, money troubles possibly or perhaps an instance of alienation from other family - are there any that would disagree with this partnership still - it could be causing unneeded stresses on both sides of you and your partner.

Future - knight of wands - reversed - im getting division and discord in the future though it doesn't seem to be according to you and your partners relationship but further more one of disorganization, a feeling of exhaustion from being pulled too many ways in life, im getting possible potential obstacles in your relationship from others or possibly that of work - a decrease in available hours it may be.

Im sorry for this reading, I am more than willing to offer a separate reader of more experience if requested and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

kash123

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 7:27 am

Hi also wanted to ask some question. Can u help with that?

Return to ā€œMember To Member FREE Psychic Readingsā€

• Information