Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

JStanleyF's BIO and Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
jstanleyf

Unread post Wed May 01, 2019 8:59 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Jonathan a psychic medium looking to perform readings for sitters on this website as a way to practice and work with spirit. I have moderate experience working with spirit people and psychic readings. If you'd like specific information let me know. I can focus on subjects of interest or just in general. I generally do not use tools as I never really learned to use them, however will be willing to learn them at a later date. I regularly attend circles in my local area and generally keep my readings for friends, requests and those I feel drawn to reading. I use all my senses but usually visual or feeling are the strongest in my readings. I don't mind being incorrect as there is always room to grow and learn, however I will always try to get accurate information for you in a down to earth specific manner.

Feedback
When reading I prefer responses that are yes, no, maybe or information that will not contribute in a way to the read that leans bias into the information. I prefer the information I receive to be as close to unbiased as I can make it when delivering the information. I can sometimes sound confusing, this is due to the way the information is coming in. If this happens just remind me to clarify as Im moving things along. I welcome honest feedback, you won't hurt my feelings :)

RCDforum

Unread post Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:45 am

Dear JStanleyF,

I posted this on a new thread in the forum, but hope it is not unwelcome that I also post it here:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information