Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

SecondSight's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
SecondSight

Unread post Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:22 am

BIO ::: I'm a psychic/medium. I first noticed things were different with me around age 7. I didn't quite understand what was going on until age 11. I've been a practicing psychic for 40+ years now. I can't stand cold readings and I don't practice that way. I do not judge those who do. I, in no way, believe that cold reads are less effective or fraudulent by any means. It's just not how I read. My time with a sitter is very specific, so it's hit or miss with me. Now when I say hit or miss, I mean I'm either spot on or way off...in my own opinion I don't believe my reads to be one less accurate than any other of my reads. My problem seems to be in connecting with the correct sitter. This has always been an obstacle for me. I make no apologies for this, because when I'm "on" it's truly quite something special. It's in those moments when a sitter is so moved by me being able to bring clarity or closure to a situation is when I feel on top of the world. Nothing brings me more joy as to when I am helping others.

kash123

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:30 am

I want to reading on love.
Reply me when u have free time.
Thank You!
Last edited by kash123 on Wed May 08, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoped96

Unread post Mon May 06, 2019 11:03 am

I want a read on love and relationships please

MoonStar

Unread post Mon May 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Hi secondsight. When you get time would you be able to give me a reading? Thanks for your time.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information