Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

WeaverofDreams

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Weaverofdreams

Unread post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Greetings to you and yours. My name is Vicky, through decades of time being a reader not only on the internet, having had the pleasure to incorporate it into my private life. People have come to know me as Weaver. I am good with that.I have been actively working on the internet for over 2 decades, using my abilities as a reader, my nurturing spirit as a mother, grandmother and great grandmother I find in its understanding that it has made me a better person. We as readers each hold our own charismatic style of reading, which I feel is so unique. . It has been said I have a flow within the read and I certainly hope that I do. For those of you just beginning your search in awareness of self, and of spirit, this site, here at ABT I find has held some of the better readers through my time on the net.I am proud to be amongst them.
Hi, I am Weaver...no matter where I go,,,there I am.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Hey, just to be the first to post feedback for a reading I had by stacy and also weaverofdreams the other morning at 5am, it was spot on and I can't thank you both enough. You completely blew me away with the memories side of it , a definite link there. Thank you also for the gentle reminder and nudge, messages that were needed to be heard. I can now physically lay the old ghosted feelings to rest to nudge myself to move forwards. Much needed. Beautiful blessings x

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 13, 2019 3:57 am

Hello weaver

I would love a read from you , when you have the time .

Hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Weaverofdreams

Unread post Mon May 13, 2019 4:03 am

Shell I would love to, yet I would like to give it a time of thought. I will be free tomorrow and then Wed. Let me know which one is best for you.
Hi, I am Weaver...no matter where I go,,,there I am.

x87128x

Unread post Mon May 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Hi I have had many readings from various websites, and done my own tarot, all amounting to the same future outcome that is to come my way. A fortune is on it's way to me, though I have been told in order for this to happen I must not miss opportunities arising in the next few weeks.

I was wondering so I can keep my eye out and not miss them, if you could help me find out what they are to be?

Many thanks,, love and positivity all round x.

unicornshay89

Unread post Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:01 am

hi im lashay 12 26 89 can you tell me about my relationship with alvin and what do you see will happen with us these months to come alvin 8 20 86 and our feelings for another?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information