Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

"WeaverofDreams" Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Mcn00ter

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 am

Nice to have spoken with you weaver, i felt so sad hearing you talk about the lady murdered by her bf i bet she was a smashing gal and hope karma has plans for him.
Much love jacqueline x

kizzylee12

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:47 am

Hey Weaver,

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me during my first experience here. I truly appreciate your time and energy. I look forward to connecting with you again. Blessed be. :hugs:

-Kizzy

Weaverofdreams

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:34 am

Mcn00ter wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 am
Nice to have spoken with you weaver, i felt so sad hearing you talk about the lady murdered by her bf i bet she was a smashing gal and hope karma has plans for him.
Much love jacqueline x
She was a beautiful soul... Thank you jacqueline. ~ ~for your kindness.
Hi, I am Weaver...no matter where I go,,,there I am.

Weaverofdreams

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:35 am

kizzylee12 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:47 am
Hey Weaver,

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me during my first experience here. I truly appreciate your time and energy. I look forward to connecting with you again. Blessed be. :hugs:

-Kizzy
Welcome to the site Kizzy, such a variety of topics here. Always a common ground. Enjoyed meeting you and I hope to share future conversation. Stay Well
Hi, I am Weaver...no matter where I go,,,there I am.

Raccoon

Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Hey Weaver, I saw you in chat a few times but never got the chance to ask for a reading, If you're up for it It'd mean a lot to me. We'd just have to figure out a good time since I'm from Germany.

Purple20

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:09 am

Hi Weaver,

If possible, I'd like to be able to get a reading with you. As far as time, I'm on eastern standard time.

Thanks!

Crossfire27va

Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:11 am

Ms Weaver I would very much love a reading with you. When you have the time it would be greatly appreciated and thank you

Chell
ABT Team

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:50 pm

hugs weaver

just me please look at this if u feel drawn ... http://www.anybodythere.net/psychic-par ... 12&t=19413

hugs Chell

P.S i linked rose too .. see who can get on aussie time let me know
Smile it confuses them .

Raccoon

Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Thanks Weaver, your reading ended up being really helpful in some areas in my life I was unsure about, especially since you were so open to answering questions during and after the reading, you're overall a really nice and approachable person :)

Psychichealerlightworker

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:35 am

Hi Weaver, I recently had a very unexpected loss and my world is up side down. I have never known such pain. If you could please consider a reading I would be sa apreciative-Tania

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information